PDA

View Full Version : Bet no one has ever done this before

Pages : [1] 2

JDM99
09-10-2004, 10:21 AM
It`s a beautiful day here on LI, not much going on at work so I decide it`s a great day for a full detail. Wash, clay, polish, wax. So I wash and clay and go to get my PC for polishing. One problem. I have no idea where it is!! I have been looking for an hour, and for the life of me I don`t know what I did with it. I bought it in the spring and have only used it once. I`m starting to get really pissed.

White95Max
09-10-2004, 11:30 AM
Sooooo... what has no one ever done before?

Rainbow
09-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Lost there PC!:nono Maybe you let someone use it and they never returned it. Maybe you left your garage open and someone nabbed it. :angry

Jesstzn
09-10-2004, 02:45 PM
Its a common problem called CRS. They have medication for it.

http://www.autopia.org/gallery/data/3076/12805amnesia-med.jpg

White95Max
09-10-2004, 03:57 PM
:lol

imported_edschwab1
09-10-2004, 04:59 PM
It on the pile.

Eric

NavindraLR
09-10-2004, 05:51 PM
that sucks... hope u find it...

i know this is off topic, but where on li do u live... id love to see your car... or atleast pics of it... i think those e55amgs (the new ones) are my fav car... faster than v12 ferraris :bounce

autoweenie
09-10-2004, 06:32 PM
We are holding your PC for ransom in exchange

for a spin in your E55...

Yours Truly,

Neighborhood PC-napper

carcrazy22
09-10-2004, 06:55 PM
Two possibilities

1> Check under your bed, incase you hide it from your wife

2> Check attic, incase your wife found it under bed and moved it to attic ... :D

JDM99
09-10-2004, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by NavindraLR

that sucks... hope u find it...

i know this is off topic, but where on li do u live... id love to see your car... or atleast pics of it... i think those e55amgs (the new ones) are my fav car... faster than v12 ferraris :bounce

I live in Smithtown, what about you? One of these days i`ll figure out how to post pics. Technically challenged.

JDM99
09-10-2004, 07:26 PM
Originally posted by CarWeenie

We are holding your PC for ransom in exchange

for a spin in your E55...

Yours Truly,

Neighborhood PC-napper

LOL :D

JDM99
09-10-2004, 07:32 PM
Well, at least I know i`m not losing my mind. I`m not one to misplace things all that often. So, after giving up looking for it I give my brother a call and after chatting for a few minutes I tell him I can`t find my PC. "Oh yeah, I stopped by a few weeks ago and took it". WTF! I told him I tore the house apart. He thought it was very funny. "you told me I could use it", he said. "yeah, but you could of told me you took it"! Well, now I can look forwad to the next real nice day and go at it again!

imported_norahcrv
09-10-2004, 07:58 PM
Now, could somebody please tell me where the last banana went (between last night & this a.m.) and my life insurance payment (between Wednesday night & Thursday a.m.) - I`m convinced we have gremlins!!

hirosh
09-10-2004, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by cte500

Well, at least I know i`m not losing my mind. I`m not one to misplace things all that often. So, after giving up looking for it I give my brother a call and after chatting for a few minutes I tell him I can`t find my PC. "Oh yeah, I stopped by a few weeks ago and took it". WTF! I told him I tore the house apart. He thought it was very funny. "you told me I could use it", he said. "yeah, but you could of told me you took it"! Well, now I can look forwad to the next real nice day and go at it again!

i`m glad you found it. :) but since your brother put you through all of this trauma, maybe you should make him polish your car or clean up your house. :p

GearHead_1
09-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Would have been a great opportunity to pick up a spare. Can`t ever be without one.

;)