PDA

View Full Version : First Time w/ QEW

Robb
09-09-2004, 06:58 PM
Used-Qew

2 Buckers

Sheepskin Mitt

WW Towel and Terry Towel

I must say, i was nervous about using this, i often thought that there is no way this stuff couldnt scratch if you followed the directions(wipe on dry car, dry off). But it didnt, theres just no way to explain it. I have to say, this stuff is AMAZING, i had some bug splattering on the front bumper, and even tho my bumper had a month old coat of 20-s100, qew was able to wash them away in just a few light swipes of the mitt. I think it also added a shine. I just washed and dried, no qd, and was blown away by this stuff, took about 45 mins, so just a tad shorter than a usual wash, but i was also inspectiong for marring, which i noticed none. All in all this product is superb. you will get people staring, but thats ok : )

Thumbs up to QEW

Bill D
09-09-2004, 07:04 PM
Robb,

Glad you like it as much as us. Sounds like its going to suit your needs perfectly :up

Robb
09-09-2004, 07:10 PM
Yea, i think it will perfectly, my car never gets dirty, the dirtiest would be after a rainshower if im school, but thats all. I love this stuff. My water is very hard, and i had worried about it not working well w/ qew, but it worked just fine.

I know im going to get the looks when im washing this winter, hah.

Bill D
09-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Time to order the gallon :D

Carl Anderson
09-09-2004, 07:49 PM
I`m a huge fan of QEW. It cuts my wash time in half and makes the clean up that much easier.

progress
09-09-2004, 08:02 PM
Glad it worked well for you. I tried QEW recently too. My sheepskin mit seemed to leave little hairs on the car which was annoying. Any ideas for where to get a better mit? Also, I`ve seen in other posts people using mf towels for qew wash, is that a better way to go?

Robb
09-09-2004, 08:33 PM
I used a eurow mitt from walmart, ive had real good luck w/ them. Make sure you feel them all and get the softest, there like $5 and last me about 2-3 months and i wash every week.

Scottwax
09-09-2004, 10:35 PM
Even after using QEW for about 12 years now, sometimes I still marvel at how effective it is. :)

Bill D
09-09-2004, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by Robb

I used a eurow mitt from walmart, ive had real good luck w/ them. Make sure you feel them all and get the softest, there like $5 and last me about 2-3 months and i wash every week.

Exactly my experience