PDA

View Full Version : Scratch-X Works!!!!

dailo
09-09-2004, 12:21 AM
Wow I didn`t have much hopes of fixing my swirls by hand, but Scratch-X restored my faith. After seeing its magic, I"ll be claying, Scratch-X, NXT, #16 as many cars as I can this weekend. I don`t know why, but detailing is getting pretty addictive, I`ve spent so much money on products already. Here are some pics, can`t wait to see what it will look like after clay, tons of crap in the paint.

Pictures don`t really do it justice, but lets say using scratch x made a huge improvement. Can`t wait to see what it looks like all waxed up! Thank you autopia!!!

quamen
09-09-2004, 12:36 AM
there is bad swirl marks still?

LouisanaJeeper
09-09-2004, 12:41 AM
tell me what you think of scratch x in two weeks

(read: it has alot of oils/fillers)

Mazz
09-09-2004, 12:48 AM
Is that the before photo or the after?

dcswd
09-09-2004, 12:54 AM
it looks like the right side has been done and the left side hasnt.

Its a definate improvement and im glad your happy with the results. Scratch X does remove swirls and the like but I also hear that it has a lot of fillers in it. You will just have to wait and see. Keep having fun though!! :D

dailo
09-09-2004, 02:40 AM
Oh sorry for not being more specific, yes the left side was not treated. The right side was treated. Fillers, is this bad? Should I be using something else?

TW85 HHI
09-09-2004, 08:09 AM
I have had great luck with Scratch-X actually REMOVING scratches (and they have not reappeared for over a year).

Fillers will eventually deteriorate/come out. Scratch-X is a very oily product because of fillers so I would hesitate to use it on an entire car or to try and remove swirls.