PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang update

gav'spurplez
09-05-2004, 02:41 PM
Yo guys,

Spent 7 hours on my girls car and told her that i wanted to have the car once a week for a wash and QD. Well, got it washed about 2 weeks after that and nothing since. It has been about 2 months and has bugged the hell out of me. she parks under trees and gets tons of sap. and now at school she had to park on the soggy athletic field and got full of mud.

Well, i finally got to clean it up. wash with GC wash/shampoo and then some Eagle One wet wipe and shine. car looked like i had just applied the WG. after the car was washed i rinse with the nozzle off and the water sheeted right off.

I was happy :bow

WG is on mine, but she gets washed once a week and has 3 coats on it :xyxthumbs

Bill D
09-05-2004, 02:47 PM
How long has the WG been on the vehicles?

gav'spurplez
09-05-2004, 02:49 PM
The WG has been on my girls car since aboutmid to late June. only one coat by hand. after menzerna twins.

The WG has been on mine since about late may early June but i have added a couple coats. 1 application a month.

I love the slickness and depth it gives me :D

Scottwax
09-05-2004, 02:50 PM
I`ve been pretty happy with the durability and appearance of Wolfgang on my customer`s cars as well.

1 Clean WS6
09-05-2004, 02:53 PM
:showpics

gav'spurplez
09-05-2004, 02:59 PM
here are pics of here car, ( protege ;) )

and mine after menzerna twins and WG. The pics are right after i had done the cars. :bow

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/gavspurplez@sbcglobal.net/album?.dir=af44

:cool:

1 Clean WS6
09-05-2004, 03:04 PM
WHOA!!!! That is a RARE color for a 4th gen. f-bod!!!!:xyxthumbs :xyxthumbs

gav'spurplez
09-05-2004, 03:07 PM
Yeah it is, 1 of 95 Z/28`s that year in that color. But it has to be one of fewer than that with the options i have.

But thanks, I try to keep her looking good. not too mention the HP mods that are burning a whole in my pocket ;)

1 Clean WS6
09-05-2004, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by gav`spurplez

Yeah it is, 1 of 95 Z/28`s that year in that color. But it has to be one of fewer than that with the options i have.

But thanks, I try to keep her looking good. not too mention the HP mods that are burning a whole in my pocket ;)

Sweet!!! `98 was the only year they offered that color on the 4th gen and it was only in the very first production run...ya got yourself a rare one indeed! Are you the original owner?

Now don`t tease me like that...what she`s got under the hood????:D

gav'spurplez
09-05-2004, 10:47 PM
I bought it used 2 years ago with 37k on it, 51k on it now.

Um well, SSRA, Lid, bellows. Long Tubes, ORY, electric cutout, flowmaster, K&N. what else ??

LCA`s, Subframes and a Strut tower brace :cool:

that is about it for now, got the LT`s and stuff installed in july, so now i have to pay off that credit card. :o

I had some other research done on the car and it was a special events vehicle for GM :bounce

Scottwax
09-05-2004, 11:11 PM
Both cars look terrific! I really like the color of the Camaro. :up

gav'spurplez
09-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Thanks, coming from you scott, that is more than a compliment :D