PDA

View Full Version : Used Zaino & SG today

Intercooled
09-04-2004, 06:50 PM
I First detailed my work truck today. Aio x1 and then Z5 wzfx x1, Z2x2. The truck is white and came out great.

Then detailed my wifes car, metallic silver, Aio x1 then SG x1.

Looks great on silver. Nice shine, shows depth and has like a candy gloss, not a real super shiny gloss.

I found that the SG was actually easier to work with. It seemed to go on more uniform than the Z. The SG is a thiner product so perhaps that explains the ease of application.

I also found that the SG came off a bit easier as well. The Z didn`t have quite a uniform coat that the SG had, so the Z had a few tuff spots which needed some rubbing to remove, none the less both products applied and remmoved quite easily. I applied the Z to the whole vehicle and then removed. The SG I applied to only a few panels at a time and then removed.

I have read a few posts here that people were having trouble with the SG removal. I didn`t find any problems at all. I applied the SG whisper thin and removal was quite easy.

As far as which product looked best........It`s hard to say because one vehicle is white and the other silver.

I also used the Consourse buffing towel which I Purchased here. I Love it, super soft and great for removal of sealents. I havn`t used it for anything else yet.

I had a pretty successful day, I enjoyed using both products and both look great. I would say the Klasse twins are a bit easier to use.

Thanks to everybody here for tons of usefull tips and great advice!!:xyxthumbs