PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever heard of this EO product

EBPcivicsi
09-03-2004, 08:20 AM
I picked this product up at big lots yesterday. It`s called EAGLE ONE INTERIOR/EXTERIOR PROTECTANT LOTION." It looks like it was marketed outside of the U.S. as the directions are in french and english. The units of measure are metric.

From the back "non-oily..........revitalizes & enhances the appearance of all vinyl, leather, rubber & plastic surfaces."

It smeels just like EO wet wipe n shine. It was only $1.99.

FWIW they also had the EO wet carwash for .99 cent(small bottle). I did not see the gallon of zymoil.

imported_BretFraz
09-03-2004, 08:24 AM
Yes.

It`s basically the same product as their former Satin Finish Tire Shine aka Concours Tire Dressing. Slight reformulation about 2 yrs ago.

I can`t believe how terrible my local Big Lots are. I *never* see this quality of stuff sold locally.

EBPcivicsi
09-03-2004, 08:34 AM
Originally posted by bretfraz

Yes.

It`s basically the same product as their former Satin Finish Tire Shine aka Concours Tire Dressing. Slight reformulation about 2 yrs ago.

I can`t believe how terrible my local Big Lots are. I *never* see this quality of stuff sold locally.

Great! I use to use that a lot, but I stopped seeing it here a few years ago. Great product very deep black low sheen on tires as I recall.

Bretfraz, they had about 10 bottles when I was there yesterday. I would be glad to ship you some, just shoot me a PM.

stevet
09-03-2004, 10:48 AM
Bretfraz,

Interior and Exterior Protectant Lotion is the same as the Concours Tire Dressing? I didn`t know this. I liked the Concours Dressing but I can`t find it any where, discontinued. The Interior and Exterior Protectant is readily available here in Canada. If the two products are the same this is great, I will have to pick some up:bounce

bjwebster
09-03-2004, 10:52 AM
THATS IT!!

Im going to big lots today and maybe, just maybe, ill find something good. About a year ago my Big Lots was chock full of good stuff, now its all total crap....

imported_BretFraz
09-03-2004, 01:50 PM
Well, I believe I spoke to soon.

I found this lotion product today at Big Lots and bought a couple bottles. After bringing it home and playing with it I can tell its not *exactly* like the old protectants, but its close.

The lotion is a bit thicker in consistency than the others. It`s water based and looks about the same. Fragrance is slightly different (the lotion is lightly fragranced while the others have a stronger "baby powder" smell).

I`ll post a pic as soon as I can. In the meantime, please accept my apology for talking out my $@% about a product I didn`t own. And thanks to EBPCIVICSI for your generous offer :xyxthumbs

EDIT:

Here`s the pic of the three different products I have

http://members.roadfly.org/bretfraz/eagleone2.jpg

bjwebster
09-03-2004, 01:53 PM
Well i went to the Lots today-Didnt have crap detail wise.

But...

They did have Mobil1 Synthetic Spray Lubricant which im told is good stuff, for 1.29 a can.