PDA

View Full Version : Direct Ordering of Lake Pads

Pages : [1] 2

Accumulator
09-02-2004, 10:21 AM
I thought I`d posted this Q on another thread but I can`t find it so....

I contacted Lake via their website. Filled out the info request form, asked for a catalog, and noted that the vendors I patronize don`t stock much in the way of 4" pads so I`m interested in purchasing them directly (which other Autopians have done). I never got a response of any kind :nixweiss

How do I get product info and how can I order pads directly (I`ll purchase them in quantity if need be)?

tom p.
09-02-2004, 10:40 AM
Accumulator, it is my understanding there are no direct sales with LCM. Others have asked.

6']['9
09-02-2004, 11:03 AM
so then how do we get certain sized pads i.e 4", 6.5" :confused:

tom p.
09-02-2004, 11:07 AM

6']['9
09-02-2004, 05:04 PM
whats DP?

SpoiledMan
09-02-2004, 05:12 PM
www.detailersparadise.com

Bill D
09-02-2004, 05:33 PM
Accumulator,

Remember our PMs? Call them up, ( Julie I believe) and order, they will indicate the prices over the phone, I just followed along with my price list. Hopefully you can use your customer number once you get your order to further expedite future purchase when you call again. Do let me know how it made out.

I LOVE 4" LC pads, I`m pretty sure they sell them in packs of 6 .

They are exact miniatures of the typical 6/6.5" LC pads many of us enjoy on our PCs. :up :up

6']['9
09-03-2004, 08:14 AM
Thanks

Accumulator
09-03-2004, 10:39 AM
Tom P.- Thanks for the tip, seems DP is often the answer to my "where do I find..." Qs. That`s where I got my WPS and Pro MP.

Bill D.- Yeah, I did remember your PM and that`s how I thought to start this whole thread. But I think I might`ve deleted the PMs without copying down the number. Did you *give* me the number? I *do* remember the name "Julie" ...

And I was hoping to get somebody from Lake to address this on the forum, sorta like when I had the weird issues with that can of 1Z MP and I wanted everybody to see how they handled it ;)

Bill D
09-03-2004, 10:53 AM
Accumulator,

I believe bufferman71 from LC may chime in and help us out :up

bufferman71
09-03-2004, 12:02 PM
Hey Guys,

Its true we like to aviod selling directly. If our customer service is contacted, they will guide you in the right direction to purchase the products you are requesting. I can help with tech support if emailed and try to locate people who sell our products near you. Thanks again.

Accumulator
09-03-2004, 12:18 PM
Bufferman71- Thanks for responding. I fully understand why your company would prefer to work through your dealer/vendor/distribution network, though I`d think that an easy sale of quite a few pads would beat no sale at all due to the inconvenience of going through a drawn-out process. (If it`s gonna be a big hassle I`ll just keep using Cyclo brand pads, which are easy to order.)

I`ll see if someone at your contact phone number can guide me to a convenient source.

I do wonder if your website is working correctly, as I never did receive the product info I requested. Sorry if I sound `````y, but I read a lot into how a company treats such requests.

tom p.
09-03-2004, 12:20 PM
Doesn`t Nick have these smaller diameter pads? They may not be listed on his site...yet.

Accumulator
09-03-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by tom p.

Doesn`t Nick have these smaller diameter pads? They may not be listed on his site...yet.

Heh heh, I oughta quit fussing here and just give Nick a call :o

bufferman71
09-03-2004, 12:42 PM
I understand your frustration. If you click on my name on our webiste and send me an email, Ill find out what i can do. My job is to keep our product user very happy and satisfied.

Thanks,

Eric Dunn