PDA

View Full Version : Rejex

HotRodGuy
08-31-2004, 03:55 PM
anyone used it? I did a search and didn`t get much back.

I just recieved a bottle, gonna give it a try this weekend on a silver 996 :)

I`m really interested in using this stuff mainly on wheels and bumpers. The porsche forums I`m on have people that SWEAR by it (very zainoish). Some of them just hose the car off and say all the dirt goes with it :wtf:

Chris Y.
08-31-2004, 04:10 PM
Hey scott...

I used to see you on rennlist and 6speedonline... :)

I used Rejex for the first time this weekend on my Black 745Li... Very nice results...it left the finish very slick with a shine similar to Poorboys EX-P. A very deep, wet look :)

Very happy so far...the real test with be it`s durability :)

I hope to report back in a few weeks.

-Chris

Woob
08-31-2004, 04:34 PM
I hear the durability is very iffy. With the right amount of sealant layers or waxes I bet you can get the same dirt action. I might try it if people start writing good reviews, but right now all I hear is 6speedonline talk. The microfiber they chose is a very good choice and that might be the reason I`m going to order their kit :D

HotRodGuy
08-31-2004, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by SilvaBimma

I hear the durability is very iffy. With the right amount of sealant layers or waxes I bet you can get the same dirt action. I might try it if people start writing good reviews, but right now all I hear is 6speedonline talk. The microfiber they chose is a very good choice and that might be the reason I`m going to order their kit :D

yea, I take what that crowd says w/ a grain of salt. The last review that was given on rejex was a guy who uses Mr Clean Auto Dry on his GT2 then put on the rejex. Didn`t even bother claying. That`s what made me give it a shot.

I`ll let you two know how the weekend goes.