PDA

View Full Version : Any one try Tropi-care

6']['9
08-27-2004, 04:37 PM
i see this web link on the LS2.com site. is this stuff any good. All it says is its a polish ok is this like another zaino thing, does it have any cleaning abilities, can it be layered & so on

any one care to discuss

Sveta
08-27-2004, 05:12 PM
No idea but I think I saw this brand in a "close out" basket at my local NAPA about six months ago and concluded it must not be too good, and the guys there never used it either. Sorry, that`s not much help to you.

Mindflux
08-27-2004, 05:16 PM
I have, and a number of others have.

Search for it, you`ll find some interesting topics on it.

JayC
08-27-2004, 05:18 PM
Originally posted by MartyGrant

No idea but I think I saw this brand in a "close out" basket at my local NAPA about six months ago and concluded it must not be too good, and the guys there never used it either. Sorry, that`s not much help to you.

Tropi-Care has never been for sale in any retail chain.

Try a search (http://www.autopia.org/forums/search.php?s=&action=showresults&searchid=527213&sortby=lastpost&sortorder=descending)

6']['9
08-27-2004, 09:34 PM
thanks guys

LouisanaJeeper
08-27-2004, 09:38 PM
yes, it has some cleaning similar to that of NXT

yes, it can be layered to some extent. I would limit myself to 2-3 coats however

it does not have the curing time like zaino and is a little easier (idiot proof) to apply

dternst
08-27-2004, 11:32 PM
Originally posted by MartyGrant

Tropi-Care is NOT available in retail stores only through Tropi-Care`s website or directly from Steve or Curtis. So it wasn`t Tropi-Care you saw at NAPA.

Sveta
08-28-2004, 09:27 PM
Ok. Didn`t remember the name but did remember the stuff had "Palm Trees" on the bottles so that`s why I thought to write "I think I saw...six months ago" part of my reply. Sorry, guys, didn`t mean to mislead anybody.:o