PDA

View Full Version : Wash WW between use?

PAW
08-26-2004, 10:39 PM
If you only used your WW for drying. Drying a clean car! :o Do you wash it between use?

a.k.a. Patrick
08-26-2004, 10:52 PM
I dont wash until its visibly/physically dirty, or if it starts to get stiff. I usually wash about every 2-3 washes though.....Im kind of hard on them...I will lean them over my truck bed rail to dry when im finished drying.....

mtodde
08-27-2004, 05:54 AM
I try to wash mine after 2 or 3 car washes also. Every time seems excessive if you wash your car properly.

Jesstzn
08-27-2004, 08:48 AM
I pre-dry with another MF then finish off with the WW and I get 12 or so dryings. But then I am only using it on my car and no wheels , door edges etc.

I think if the car is washed very well and rinsed .. not a lot of dirt for the WW to pick up.

Accumulator
08-27-2004, 05:57 PM
I wash mine after every use, though I might use it on more than one vehicle if I`m doing them at the same time. Between picking up dirt from :nixweiss and absorbing minerals/etc. from the water, I`d rather be safe than sorry.

Heh heh, there`s an old joke about a guy who never washed his towel since he only used it when he was fresh from the shower....he finally asks somebody "are towels supposed to bend"? :D

stilez
08-27-2004, 06:11 PM
Since MF`s pick up absolutely everything, especially Waffle Weaves, I wash after every use.

May be overkill, but all of the vehicle`s at my house stay pretty mar-free.