PDA

View Full Version : what do you do...

nudy34
10-23-2004, 02:23 PM
is there somewhere on here or on the web that shows what products are good for different color cars? i know a lot people use different products on dark cars and I was wondering what people use in different situations.

Jngrbrdman
10-23-2004, 03:19 PM
It isn`t just color that determines what product I use. I would use something different on a black SUV than I would use on a black Ferarri just because of the angles that you will see it from. Something tall and flat might not benefit as much with a product that looks best on something low and curvy.

I don`t know anywhere that will give you the answer to your question. I definitely appreciate your situation though. That is a good question and I`m going to keep that in mind in future product recomendations and articles. It is still always opinion when someone tells you what looks best, but sometimes opinion is all you need. The answer to your question is in the eye of the beholder, so its really a tough one to answer.

Hawaiianelement
10-23-2004, 10:35 PM
well if you like the benefits of sealants then use Poorboys EX on dark colors and EX-P on light colors . Great results ..

imported_White95Max2
10-25-2004, 06:26 PM
I love how EX-P looks on white. Top it off with Paste Glaz...beautiful!

TDMAN
10-27-2004, 11:02 AM
I did a black Altima the other day. After I sealed the paint, with some Diamond Plus, I used some black carnauba. The paint was really damaged and when I was done even I was speechless (a rare thing)! Sorry, no pictures. Experimenting with different products is half the fun, although I usually listen and look at what other people are using. Then, if my gut agrees I will try it out. I think I got the Diamond plus from Detailsplus.com or something like that, and got the black carnauba from www.topoftheline.com.