PDA

View Full Version : Switching from Zaino to WG/Pinnacle. Will i see any difference?

ellessone
08-25-2004, 11:29 AM
Newbie, first post, question.

I have a pewter metallic Camaro SS that I meticuloulsy care for with Zaino products. The shine looks great, metallic looks amazing. I recently bought the Wolfgang/Pinnacle Sig. Series kit on a whim just to see if it might be any better and am now contemplating returning it for something else.

So, the question is should I stick with Zaino or make the switch over to carnuba, and will I see better results. The Zaino has been applied by hand, any future wax/polish will be by a PC.

Also, the paint is exceptionally clean, always been clayed and properly waxed by hand. Do I still need to invest in some type of paint cleaner or sealant?

Thanks guys :xyxthumbs

ZaneO
08-25-2004, 11:35 AM
Welcome to Autopia. I suggest clicking on the "learn!" icon at the top of the page. Great information.

You will probably see a difference in appearance from Zaino to WG/Pinnacle. Appearance is a preference, so no one can tell you if you will like it or not. You already bought it, so give it a try.

I would recommend getting a paint polish such as Klasse AIO, Poorboys SSR 1, or Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion. Wolfgang is a sealant, so I am not sure what you mean by that.

Working with sealants and waxes with a PC won`t really give you a benefit (it won`t save you time either). The PC really shines with compounds and polishes.

PS - Zaino is not a true polish like you may believe. It has no cleaners or abrasives.