PDA

View Full Version : When is Poorboy`s car soap coming out?

SilverLexus
08-24-2004, 05:34 PM
I figured I would try it since I have almost every other soap. :)

Does anyone know? Any rumors? Any guesses?

ALAN81
08-24-2004, 05:47 PM
ON detail city Steve wrote soon so I would say in about 4-6 weeks or go to his websight and ask him the best answer is from the man himself

mtodde
08-24-2004, 05:57 PM
Originally posted by ALAN81

ON detail city Steve wrote soon so I would say in about 4-6 weeks or go to his websight and ask him the best answer is from the man himself

He said 6-8 weeks in one of the threads in the Poorboy`s forum.

SilverLexus
08-24-2004, 06:53 PM
Thanks guys...I look forward to trying it.

Is the buzz good?

mtodde
08-24-2004, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by SilverLexus

Thanks guys...I look forward to trying it.

Is the buzz good?

All the reviews on DC were glowing...this might be the next big product that everyone has to try.

From what I read they tried to balance suds, rinseablity (is that a word?) & lubrication and they tested it in just about every climate in America. PB stuff always smells good too.

imported_vindaloo
08-25-2004, 12:33 PM
I am lucky enough to have a small sample bottle of the Poorboy Wash & I can offer the following comments:-

Smells really great

Don`t need much to make `slippy` suds

Easy to use, glides over the paint without `snagging`

Soaks away the dirt without a lot of effort

Rinses well leaving a `lubricated` surface.

Able to dry the car with one WW

Nearest comparison is 1Z Perls with more suds. (although I believe Perls is being repackaged in a larger 500ml bottle & a more suds)

ALAN81
08-25-2004, 03:15 PM
EVERY product EVERY item POORBOYS sells is a quality item.He does not sell any below quality crap SSR, EX EX P NATTIES PP PWC and the list goes on GOOD QUALITY PRODUCTS and im sure his wash and wheel cleaner will just as good if not better

Woob
08-25-2004, 03:35 PM
All I have to say is I wanna try out his Wheel Wash. After seeing some picture results I`ve heard its even better than Wheel Wash by TOL! :up

SilverLexus
08-25-2004, 04:29 PM
Able to dry the car with one WW

I`ve got this (and the other features) already with P21S soap.

I will definitely try the PoorBoys though. Thanks for the review. :)