PDA

View Full Version : Is #80 available locally?

03COBRA
08-24-2004, 01:02 AM
I was just curious if #80 is available local, PepBoy`s, AutoZone, something like that? I know DACP is not, but what about #80? Anyone know any online shops that might have #80 and DACP available? Autopia has the DACP, but not #80!:nixweiss

hirosh
08-24-2004, 01:07 AM
locally, you might want to check a meguiar`s pro line dealer. i find #80 at a local hardware store. :p

online, pakshak has both #83 and #80, both 32 oz and 1 gallon sizes.

ben54
08-24-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by hirosh

i find #80 at a local hardware store. :p

Which local hardware store?

hirosh
08-24-2004, 01:42 AM
ben54, do you live on Oahu? if so, Kilgo`s, out on Sand Island Access Road. can you believe that? and they have a good selection of Meg`s Body Shop line, well more than the other Meg`s dealer here (Speedline), #80, #82, #7, #9, plus some of their consumer stuff. the only thing is, don`t get the clay, it`s the old one, hard as a rock. oh, they also carry a couple Meg`s 6.5 pads for the PC, and a couple for rotaries.

then again, you could always give ranney (he also lives on Oahu) at pakshak.com a call since he has a few meg`s products.

imported_COBRyan
08-24-2004, 01:43 AM
Like I said Kyle, if you want to drive to Placerville, that paint shop can order it for you. Thats where I get mine.

imported_Lawdog
08-24-2004, 08:10 AM
You can go to their website and they`ll tell you which dealers in your area carry it. Can`t think of an easier way. I did it and found a Car Quest paint store in Lexington that carries their full professional line. Drove past it daily and never even thought of it.

03COBRA
08-24-2004, 10:39 AM
Originally posted by COBRyan

Like I said Kyle, if you want to drive to Placerville, that paint shop can order it for you. Thats where I get mine.

I asked about DACP, but they have both huh? I guess I will have to look into them. Thanks Bryan!!!

Mike_Phillips
08-24-2004, 10:43 AM
Originally posted by O4cobra

I was just curious if #80 is available local, PepBoy`s, AutoZone, something like that? I know DACP is not, but what about #80? Anyone know any online shops that might have #80 and DACP available? Autopia has the DACP, but not #80!:nixweiss

Hi 04cobra,

Here`s a little how-to article I wrote to help you find products like #80

How to locate Meguiar’s Professional & Detailer products in your hometown (http://www.meguiarsonline.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=1504)

Mike

03COBRA
08-24-2004, 11:34 AM
Wow, thanks Mike. How about that, Meguiar`s themselves getting in on this! I really appreciate that, I came up with a lot of choices with that search.

Thanks Mike,

O4cobra

ben54
08-24-2004, 02:24 PM
Originally posted by hirosh

ben54, do you live on Oahu? if so, Kilgo`s, out on Sand Island Access Road. can you believe that? and they have a good selection of Meg`s Body Shop line, well more than the other Meg`s dealer here (Speedline), #80, #82, #7, #9, plus some of their consumer stuff. the only thing is, don`t get the clay, it`s the old one, hard as a rock. oh, they also carry a couple Meg`s 6.5 pads for the PC, and a couple for rotaries.

then again, you could always give ranney (he also lives on Oahu) at pakshak.com a call since he has a few meg`s products.

Hirosh, I do, and thanks for the info.