PDA

View Full Version : Your help on which product under Z.

Intercooled
08-22-2004, 06:24 PM
I`ve been reading a bunch on here and have learned alot. My car is now ready for some minor SMR polish.

So far I like the sounds of : Menzerna, 1ZPP , and #9.

The car is black with minor swirls and micro maring. Also which is more compatable for Z bonding.

ZaneO
08-22-2004, 07:23 PM
Of those listed, Menzerna would be my choice. You can go straight from Final Polish to Zaino.

RedondoV6
08-22-2004, 07:36 PM
I agree with Zane on using Menzerna, I use it myself under Zaino. Just have a spray bottle handy to keep the polish moist while you work it and wipe off before it dries out.

You might look at PB SSR`s as well. I haven`t used them myself but I understand that like Menzerna, they use no fillers or wax, perfect for Zaino! Search for SSR1, SSR2 and SSR2.5, you`ll see plenty of threads about these polishes.

MattZ28
08-22-2004, 07:38 PM
Use any of those polishes, then some Klasse AIO under the Zaino...works great :xyxthumbs

Intercooled
08-22-2004, 09:10 PM
Thanks guys I like the idea of using one of those polishes and then AIO under Zaino. Is the Menzerna Intensive polish very harsh or will the FPII do the job for swirls and micro maring?

ZaneO
08-22-2004, 09:13 PM
Menzerna FP is VERY mild and won`t really do much for swirls, etc. It mainly burnishes the paint to a high shine.

You could try IP with a polishing pad and if that is doing it, you could move up to a cutting pad.