PDA

View Full Version : www.victoriawax.com

lino
08-20-2004, 06:17 PM
What are your opinions on this product? Has anyone there had any affiliation with Zymol? The labelling looks the same.

http://www.victoriawax.com

a.k.a. Patrick
08-20-2004, 07:02 PM
If the website had some interest, i may have looked a little longer, but i ended up getting bored to death......

Dennis H.
08-20-2004, 07:16 PM
Wow that`s expensive stuff. Interesting the Black Again offering. It looks like there`s a trademark from the pic so I ran it. Black Again as of 1990 was owned by Rhino Industries. According to CMA they closed their doors in 1999. The other interesting thing is the non-abrasive cleaner that removes swirls and scratches. It says it has an aggressive solvent. It must be pretty aggressive to melt paint away if it removes scratches and swirls. I`ve also never been a fan of applying wax by hand. Being a car nut my hands get dirty and scuffed up and create quite a problem if rubbed on paint. I`ve never used it but I`m sure I`ll have some soon.

flyinhigh
08-20-2004, 08:08 PM
WOW!!! 4oz of clay for only 40 bucks!! :bow

jimmybuffit
08-20-2004, 08:34 PM
Nothing wrong with free advertising! Oh, wait!

That`s not right!

First, you tell us what you think... then you can pay to have this exposure... Grow up!

Jim

lino
08-20-2004, 08:58 PM
Jimmy Buffit:

Who is that response for? I trust it`s not for me.

ALAN81
08-21-2004, 04:28 PM
First of all, if you went to there websight the prices are not in american dollars.Second I bought there top of the line wax and it was $37.75 for six ounces shipping included.I have not tried it yet but some people sware its the best wax the ever used.Third of all they only take VISA or money orders

GearHead_1
08-21-2004, 06:17 PM
Originally posted by a.k.a. Patrick

If the website had some interest, i may have looked a little longer, but i ended up getting bored to death......

Ditto that!

imported_series1
08-21-2004, 08:39 PM
Yes it does need something there to make it more interesting. Definitley different colors though!

Corey Bit Spank
08-21-2004, 09:47 PM
The larger natural wool sea sponges are used solely for the washing of cars since they absorb more water than any other sponge available. They last longer than any synthetic sponges, and due to its soft and fleecy texture, the natural wool sponge does not scratch the fragile painted surfaces. Another thing to note is that natural sea sponges do not retain harmful bacteria, and therefore it is also safe for humans. A natural wool sea sponge is considered the top line of all the sea sponges, (the crème de la crème of all the sponges) it is a luxury commodity.

Natural sea sponges. :shudders: ugh.

Buick_guy
08-22-2004, 10:46 AM
Man, I Don`t have time to read stuff that has picture of a product that looks the same in every picutre

a.k.a. Patrick
08-22-2004, 11:04 AM
Originally posted by Corey Bit Spank

Natural sea sponges. :shudders: ugh.

Corey, wrong thread....

imported_JellyBean
08-22-2004, 11:27 AM
What the heck is a "natural wool sea sponge"? I thought wool came from sheep, and that sheep were land-dwelling herbibores. Are there really sea-dwelling sheep that also produce sponges? Where can I get one of them sheep?

Alex Creasey
08-23-2004, 04:02 AM
The clay bar looks identical to the 100g Sonus clay bars.... They certainly don`t cost $38.35!!!!!!! :eek:

Am I right in assuming the company is US based??? Or where if the prices aren`t US $... Aus? Can`t seem to find an address so sorry for sounding stupid if I`m missing something! :rolleyes: