PDA

View Full Version : Vanilla Moose

PiPpY
08-18-2004, 02:02 PM
Ah, it really is great!

I just spent 5 hours cleaning up our truck after a 1500 mile roadtrip.

Vanilla Moose followed with carnauba wax.

Anyway, I met the Clearkote folks too, nice people. :D

luvthong
08-18-2004, 06:26 PM
Do you use their CMW? It`s a great combo with VM.

PiPpY
08-18-2004, 06:49 PM
Yes, it is the CMW :D

I am going to do a test with it and Nattys when I get time to clean one of our other cars.

Scottwax
08-18-2004, 10:45 PM
Everett and his wife are very nice people. It is a pleasure to do business with them. I met them up at the Pate Swap meet a couple of years ago.

VM/CMW is a very easy to apply combo with a rich, wet look.

PiPpY
08-19-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by Scottwax

Everett and his wife are very nice people. It is a pleasure to do business with them. I met them up at the Pate Swap meet a couple of years ago.

VM/CMW is a very easy to apply combo with a rich, wet look.

I asked them about you but, I couldn`t remember your last name (Hair right?) and they didnt know you by "Scott the detailer in Arlington." :o

I told them their product was famous on the internet and they didn`t even know! :D

Anyway, as famous as VM is on this board, it was funny to walk up and meet them on accident.

I was at the Vernon, TX "Last Blast of Summer" and just happened to walk by their booth. :doh

Scottwax
08-19-2004, 01:39 PM
Everett knows me as Scottwax. I know when I called with a question and asked for Everett (without saying who I was), his wife yelled "Everett, Scottwax is on the phone!"

BTW, he is working on a more aggressive polish and he has made a limited run of Vanilla Moose in quarts available on his website.

6']['9
08-19-2004, 02:10 PM
so now they have VM in quarts?

Scottwax
08-19-2004, 02:26 PM
Originally posted by 6`][`9

so now they have VM in quarts?

Drop them an e-mail because I don`t see it up on their site yet.

doublel
08-19-2004, 04:07 PM
I got a quart of VM from Scott at specialtymotoring.com. I guess some of the bottles lables got messed up because one bottle broke or something but I didn`t care if the label wasn`t perfect. I also got lucky and bought it on the weekend he had 15% off. The quart bottle is solid black compared to the clear pint bottle. maybe try Specialty Motoring Products to see if he still has some that he can sell.

6']['9
08-19-2004, 04:39 PM
Thanks

Btw Pippy where in TX are you located?