PDA

View Full Version : Paid a visit to Autogeek today....

MattZ28
08-16-2004, 01:35 PM
So 2 days ago, I`m on www.autogeek.net looking at their info, and I see a 772 area code. I`m thinking, no way, they can`t be in my area, why would such a good thing happen to me!? :D

So I called them, but it was 15 minutes before they closed, so I decided to wait until today.

I called ahead of time, ordered a gallon of Poorboy`s Spray & Wipe and some Trim Restorer. My friend wanted some waffle weaves, applicators, a sheepskin wash mitt, etc., so we put it all in the same order, then he paid me back.

As most of you know, Autogeek had a 15% off sale this weekend. Even though the sale ended, they still gave us 15% off everything. As I`m leaving, he says "have you ever tried Wolfgang sealant?" I said nope, but I`ve used Klasse, Zaino, UPP, etc. He says okay come back here. He gave me and my friend each a bottle of Wolfgang sealant absolutely free, and each a sample of the car wash and leather conditioner.

I`ll definitely be buying from Autogeek again, I`ve never had service so good. Two thumbs up for them :up :up

PS - the funny thing is, I`ve ordered a bottle of 3M SMR from them in the past, and had no idea they were only 5-10 minutes away! :o

l33
08-16-2004, 01:45 PM
Autogeek`s great.

I wish NY had super store or supplier somewhere around here. Is there one?

meGrimlock
08-16-2004, 02:05 PM
The Autogeek guys are great!

I just won the Wolfgang Interior/Exterior kit in the July giveaway, and used the leather conditioner yesterday. Excellent smell, the car now smells like new leather again, a scent I haven`t been able to obtain since the car was about 3 months old (car is 1 1/2 years old now). The rubber treatment is great for tires, nice satin black. The rest of the products smell good, but I haven`t gotten a chance to test them any more than that.

Bill D
08-16-2004, 02:10 PM
Originally posted by L33

Autogeek`s great.

I wish NY had super store or supplier somewhere around here. Is there one?

I believe Larry Reynolds still operates a brick and mortar store in North Jersey

http://www.carcareonline.com/

l33
08-16-2004, 02:38 PM
ooooh, you are the man Bill D.

Actually Poorboy`s and Menzerna USA are about 2 minutes from my house.

mnbv
08-16-2004, 02:52 PM
You can tell they have a ton of wolfgang, they are pushing to sell it on their site. Wolfgang sealent is supposedly really good stuff to.

hirosh
08-16-2004, 02:57 PM
cool :cool:

it`s just like with me and Ranney. my work place is close enough to his that he can deliver my order during his lunch break. gotta love that! :D :xyxthumbs

kartoon
08-16-2004, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by Bill D

I believe Larry Reynolds still operates a brick and mortar store in North Jersey

http://www.carcareonline.com/

I visited that store (Lodi, NJ) some time ago and the guy was very friendly. Funny thing is I used to live about 10 minutes away from there and never knew about it. Now I moved about an hour away ...

Also, let`s not forget about Poorboy Steve in Rockland County :up

Bill D
08-16-2004, 03:51 PM
Yeah Larry`s a nice guy although I don`t agree with some of the articles he`s written. I met him in person at a detailing clinic some time ago. I loved that P21s multi surface restorer, that was the first time I was inclined to polish my AC condenser under the hood :o :D

AutoNova
08-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Is there any difference between PB spray and wipe and last touch?

SK2003TypeS
08-16-2004, 05:47 PM
Kool. :cool: I`ve always had great service with autogeek. :xyxthumbs

I was able to resist this last sale.