PDA

View Full Version : Nxt & Ppg

Z28GSXRTim
08-12-2004, 09:27 PM
Hi all! For a couple years now, I`ve been using the Klasse twins and Pinnacle Paste Glaz (2x AIO, 3x SG, 5x PPG) on my silver Camaro. I`ve been real satisfied with the shine, depth, and durability. But now I am finding myself wanting to try something new. My paint is nearly perfect, there are no swirls or light scratches, it has been clayed, and stripped. So I am wondering if anybody has put a couple layers of NXT on silver, then top it with some nice carnauba (PPG)?

MattZ28
08-12-2004, 10:14 PM
There`s really no point in applying more than 2 layers of NXT (for complete coverage) as it has mild cleaners in it. I highly recommend you try ClearKote`s Vanilla Moose topped with Poorboys EX-P. It will make the car look like it`s dipped in salad oil, definitely one of my favorite combos. www.specialtymotoring.com sells them both :up

Z28GSXRTim
08-15-2004, 10:21 PM
Yeah, I just like applying 2 layers of anything just to make sure I got everything. Well, my car is sitting prepped in the garage- I`ve heard good things about ClearKote`s Vanilla Moose and Poorboys EX-P. I think I will order them and before our next club gathering, try those out. How do you think it will look on silver? That was my only concern (which is why I like PPG).

BTW, I like those 2000+ SS rims on your LT1- I`ve never seen that, looks good :xyxthumbs.