PDA

View Full Version : df towel fell apart

imported_hss
08-08-2004, 03:14 PM
I just used it onced and threw it in the washer and the edge riped..very dissapointed..

Bill D
08-08-2004, 03:17 PM
:eek: I`m sure Leo will be on the case. I`ve had mine almost a year, no issues at all. Like it states in the instructions, one has to cut pulled threads from it, I usually do this after each wash.

BradE
08-08-2004, 03:22 PM
No issues with mine either. Contact Leo directly, I`m sure he`ll correct the problem.

PakShak
08-08-2004, 04:37 PM
There are some instances when a edge on a towel is not completely stitched around during the manufacturing process which will increase the likelihood of it fraying within the first couple of washes. So contact the vendor that you had bought the DF towel from and see what they can do for you. I have heard many praises about Leo and his DF Towels and they stand behind the quality of their products. I believe this is just a isolated case.

Even the PakShak towels are not 100% perfect. There has been a few instances of towels fraying. Not a norm but isolated cases.

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

a.k.a. Patrick
08-08-2004, 05:36 PM
Even the PakShak towels are not 100% perfect. There has been a few instances of towels fraying. Not a norm but isolated cases.

Same here, its often hard to tell, even trying to individually inspect each towel before shippment, it seldom happens, but one will sneak by me, and I`ll have to offer a new one up...Not a big deal however, whatever it takes to insure customer satisfaction.....

ntoddalbert
08-08-2004, 05:40 PM
What a nice guy (ranney) stands behind his own products and those of the competition

How many guys are that cool?

imported_hss
08-08-2004, 06:06 PM
well whose leo? I tried contacting the vendor no response...very dissapointed...

PakShak
08-08-2004, 06:07 PM
Leo is the owner/President of DF Towels. (Dominique France Motorsports). It`s a Sunday here in the USA. Try calling the vendor tomorrow.

www.dftowel.com

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

Aurora
08-08-2004, 06:26 PM
There goes Ranney again! Posting a link to a MF vendor`s site. AND IT`S NOT HIS! That is why the man gets nothing but love around here.

imported_hss
08-08-2004, 07:58 PM
Thank you all for your help..

medic159
08-12-2004, 10:21 AM
Originally posted by hss

well whose leo? I tried contacting the vendor no response...very dissapointed...

I`m not sure what happened to my original post but he eventually contacted me directly and we are replacing it. Just a fluke, it can happen sometimes. Thanks guys for the support!