PDA

View Full Version : Rod and Custom Show Creme?

rattrap
08-08-2004, 09:45 AM
Heard of this?

"I think I will post up: History of Protective Coatings. This will educate most of you on waxes, polishes and polymers. I`ve spent most of my life in the Protective Coatings and Automotive Industry. Education in the fields of waxes, polishes and polymers is essential when choosing a product to apply to a vehicle.

Zaino is NOT the most durable product on the market and it DOES NOT last most of the year! Zaino is a WAX. Nothing more and nothing less.

Just because you have no heard of Rod & Custom in your "detailing world", it lasts much longer than any product on the market. No other product can claim to do what Rod & Custom can do. Not even Zaino. I`d like to know where you got your information on the "detailing world" as you are very incorrect!!!

I am not going to get into a "p*ssing" match over what an individual choses to apply to their vehicle. I know what works and what doesn`t. And before one states such factual information, an individual should be well informed, knowledgeable and educated.

I posted a new thread: HISTORY OF PROTECTIVE COATINGS. Hopefully, this will educate individuals on protective coatings for their vehicles." :nixweiss

DaGonz
08-08-2004, 09:57 AM
And what brought this on?

We here at Autopia respect each other`s choices in what we use to protect our vehicles. We do not get into the "micturation matches" that other car enthusiast websites go to war over.

You want to advertise your "product"?

Buy some space on Autopia!

Offer samples!

But don`t come here and tick off the very people you want to buy your product! :doh

andriver
08-08-2004, 10:20 AM
Those are bold statements you make my friend. If you wish to educate, you will need to be less confrontational and provide more information. I like reading diverse opinions but when you start telling us that what we believe is wrong you will need to provide facts not conjecture.

BTW, welcome to Autopia.

kartoon
08-08-2004, 10:23 AM
Looks to me that this is not rattrap`s statement but only a quote he provided. Perhaps if he provided a little more info on where it came from, the situation would be a little clearer.

Aurora
08-08-2004, 10:28 AM
Yeah, it sounds like rattrap is quoting some rat from another forum. Anymore info, rattrap?

david911
08-08-2004, 11:30 AM
That guy was banned for spamming on a truck site I visit.He said that crap would do everything!SNAKE OIL!!!!Babe -n- indy thats him!

Scottwax
08-08-2004, 12:31 PM
Before you all jump down this guy (rattrap`s) throat, are you sure he is the spammer on the other forums or could it be he just cut and pasted the spammer`s post to bring it to our attention?

david911
08-08-2004, 12:58 PM
If its the wrong guy I apologize!

rattrap
08-08-2004, 06:29 PM
Kartoon. You are correct. I did not write that but I quoted it and asked if anybody knew anything it. I had seen it posted on various forums and thought it sounded like a line of BS. Figured if anybody knew of this product it would be the members here. It was apparant that the original poster was speaking saome half truths to say the least!