PDA

View Full Version : Meguiar’s Detailer Accent Dressing - Any good?

RedondoV6
08-07-2004, 11:15 PM
Can anyone share their experiences with using Meguiar’s Detailer Accent Dressing? How does it compare to other trim dressings?

Thanks for your help!:)

AutoNova
08-07-2004, 11:23 PM
It is a good dressing for the interior, very similar to More Shine by Stoner but the Meg`s has an adjustable nozzle and a better fragrance. I myself prefer the Stoner`s product. Not sure on the cost, I order the Stoner`s by the case of aerosol cans. Makes detailing the inside ulta easy.

RedondoV6
08-07-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by AutoNova

It is a good dressing for the interior, very similar to More Shine by Stoner but the Meg`s has an adjustable nozzle and a better fragrance. I myself prefer the Stoner`s product. Not sure on the cost, I order the Stoner`s by the case of aerosol cans. Makes detailing the inside ulta easy.

What makes you prefer the Stoners products? Also, are you talking about the `Trim Shine` or the `More Shine Less Time` .

Thanks for your help,

Mike

thinksnow
08-08-2004, 07:07 AM
Accent Dressing dries completely. Spray on, and in a couple of minutes, it is totally dry to the touch. For this reason, it is great for running boards and kick panels.

topnotchtouch
08-08-2004, 07:33 AM
The overspray also wipes off very easily from painted surfaces without leaving an oily residue.

RedondoV6
08-08-2004, 02:17 PM
Thanks for the help guys! I like the idea that Accent dries completly. I`ll buy a can and give it a try.

Antonio Wright
08-08-2004, 03:43 PM
Originally posted by thinksnow

Accent Dressing dries completely. Spray on, and in a couple of minutes, it is totally dry to the touch. For this reason, it is great for running boards and kick panels.