PDA

View Full Version : First Click & Brag. 2001 Wrangler.

MongooseGA
08-07-2004, 10:10 PM
i only got one really decent picture of this. it was basicaly me experimenting and wasnt a full job. either way, this looks great for jeep paint.

products:

wash,

clay,

Meg`s DC system about 2 weeks ago sans the wax.

s100 this morning. (i just picked it up so i was anxious to try something ;) )

anyway, heres a reflection shot. if you want some more, ill add em but theyre nothing great.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Mongoosega/DSCF0005.jpg

thinksnow
08-07-2004, 10:20 PM
if you want some more, ill add em

Eh hem...yes! Bring on the TJ pics.

BTW--how`s the newly renovated HD store on Witchduck? I haven`t been in since they gutted the old store.

MongooseGA
08-07-2004, 10:23 PM
Originally posted by thinksnow

Eh hem...yes! Bring on the TJ pics.

BTW--how`s the newly renovated HD store on Witchduck? I haven`t been in since they gutted the old store.

Home depot?

or High Dust? i noticed they gutted it. i had heard it was because they got too big for the shop they were in... i havent seen the new store yet though.

we havent done anything to ityet. its got some 31 inchers on it for now and some 15" pacers. we bought it like that. hopefully a 2" susp. and 1" body will come with some 33"s.

MongooseGA
08-07-2004, 10:31 PM
2 more

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Mongoosega/DSCF0002.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v196/Mongoosega/DSCF0003.jpg

look closely and you can see my new can of s100 in the back ground.

thinksnow
08-07-2004, 10:32 PM
Harley Davidson. I assumed that was where you picked up the S100.

The mods sound nice and tame (used in a positive way here)--let us see some before and afters:up

MongooseGA
08-07-2004, 10:34 PM
oh, haha.

actually, my dads looking into a GoldWing (cant decide between the ultra-glide and the Wing). so we went to Portsmouth Honda (or was it Norfolk honda... cant remember) and i happened to see it sitting on the shelf next to some honda oil. the only can they had. :up

next time it gets dirty ill do some before and afters with a full, real detail.

youre not down by the beach are you?

ive got a friend who has a neighbor with a white TJ sahara and an older accord.

edit*

btw, i just thought of it. my parents stopped by the new HD store the other day to look at bikes. said it was really nice. ;)

thinksnow
08-07-2004, 10:52 PM
ive got a friend who has a neighbor with a white TJ sahara and an older accord.

CRAZY. It`s not me, but I should get together with that dude.

Check your PM`s.

MongooseGA
08-07-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by thinksnow

CRAZY. It`s not me, but I should get together with that dude.

Check your PM`s.

nvm, got it.

flyinhigh
08-07-2004, 11:03 PM
Portsmouth Honda ? are they still in that little white building on London blvd? man I used to live near there and glad we moved!!

No offense to Portsmouth people ..

Ive been stuck up hear in Luray for the past 3-4 years.Good to see people from back home on this board :D

MongooseGA
08-07-2004, 11:29 PM
yeah, i guess it was a small white building. kind of off the road a bit and a little difficult to find if you dont know what you`re looking for.

thats a good 20 minutes from me though. nice enough dealer though. the owner has a Delorean, C1 Corvette with the I-6 and a VW Thing in the back.

im closer to lynnhaven, and a minute from the court houses.

looks like all of us virginians are coming out of the woodwork with this thread! :)

Intense2jz
08-08-2004, 08:04 PM
yea im a virginian too chesapeake :up

MongooseGA
08-08-2004, 08:33 PM
i love your car...

andriver
08-08-2004, 08:40 PM
Nice job. Do you have any of the entire TJ?

MongooseGA
08-08-2004, 08:52 PM
i was gonna try to post them, but my camera keeps sending photo bucket pictures that i deleted weeks ago. (they just happened to be named the same thing, like DCI006...) i`ll try to take soe more after i polish up the wheels and dress the trim/tires.