PDA

View Full Version : A2Z Saved me lots of scrubbing!

acl99
08-07-2004, 10:52 AM
Had to do an expedition 2 days ago and didnt look like it was washed in maybe 2 years. The wheels were so black from brake dust it looked like it would take me an hour on the wheels alone! Broke out the A2Z sprayed , light scrub, rinse and wow! They looked brandnew! These were chrome / partial clearcoated. I would have just sprayed and rinsed but the layer of dust was so thick it would have taken 2 or 3 apps. Ive found A2Z to be an awesome product as long as you use it carefully and only when needed, it def has a place in my supplies now :D

Wasatch
08-07-2004, 11:32 AM
Just bought some myself, waiting to use up the #36 first.

66#1
08-07-2004, 01:05 PM
A2Z is great. I`d be wary of repeated use on painted wheels though.

SilverLexus
08-07-2004, 02:22 PM
I remain impressed with A2Z...it`s the best wheel and tire cleaner out there IMHO. I am getting even better results now that I am using a stiff tire brush.

I also have found it to work particularly well on BMW wheels which get a lot of brake dust.

The next killer app for wheels may be the upcoming Michelin brake dust repellant. We will have to see how this works...

chadder007
08-07-2004, 11:41 PM
Originally posted by SilverLexus

I remain impressed with A2Z...it`s the best wheel and tire cleaner out there IMHO. I am getting even better results now that I am using a stiff tire brush.

I also have found it to work particularly well on BMW wheels which get a lot of brake dust.

The next killer app for wheels may be the upcoming Michelin brake dust repellant. We will have to see how this works...

Whats this Michelin Brake Dust repellant you speak of? :cool:

General Lee
08-13-2004, 09:19 PM
I`m a new fan of A2Z! Tried it today for the first time and BAM! It even took off brake dust stains off my heavily used truck rims that I haven`t been able to get off

It is some powerful stuff, I definitly recommend it:up :up