PDA

View Full Version : New Sonus Pad Kit

SilverLexus
08-05-2004, 01:24 PM
I took advantage of the Autopias Buyers Club deal and received yesterday the Sonus Pad Kit, a terrific value at $47 and change.

Included is the following:

FlexPlate - nice give and good quality.

Orange, Green, Blue and Grey pads of varying aggressiveness and 2 MF buffing bonnets which fit over the Orange pad.

The pads work well for me. I will continue using them however and try to keep track of how many uses I get. Autopia says they are good for 10 uses when maintained.

Anyone else out there using the kit? What do you think?

MongooseGA
08-05-2004, 02:04 PM
i`ll be ordering it soon i hope. is there a set time to take advanatge of the buyers club discounts?

btw, thanks for posting your thoughts on the kit :up

detailbarn
08-05-2004, 02:06 PM
I bought some of the pads and a backing plate before there was a kit. So far I like the pads but I have to do some more testing.

Mindflux
08-05-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by MongooseGA

i`ll be ordering it soon i hope. is there a set time to take advanatge of the buyers club discounts?

btw, thanks for posting your thoughts on the kit :up

Yep you missed the latest one, it was only 3 days.

adjulian
08-05-2004, 02:50 PM
Get on the mailing list for ABC (Autopia Buyer`s Club) and David will send you all of the great promos, sales, and discount codes at autopia-carcare.com.

ensteele
08-05-2004, 07:25 PM
I bought one of the kits too. I will try it out and give my thoughts on it in the near future. :xyxthumbs

MongooseGA
08-05-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by adjulian

Get on the mailing list for ABC (Autopia Buyer`s Club) and David will send you all of the great promos, sales, and discount codes at autopia-carcare.com.

i signed up for the ABC and clicked on the `subscribe` link. does that put me on the mailing list?

how often does a new sale/set of codes come around?

Mindflux
08-05-2004, 10:42 PM
Seems to be once a month or every other month.

MongooseGA
08-05-2004, 10:44 PM
arg...

so i missed it for the month?

is the 10% off wholepurchase still useable?

Mindflux
08-05-2004, 10:51 PM
Yep, you can still use that.

MongooseGA
08-05-2004, 10:53 PM
maybe i missed the tiny type on the email...

what makes the 10% off the whole last onger than the 25% off the sonus line? how are the discounts selected each time?

Mindflux
08-05-2004, 10:55 PM
There was no 25% off that I know of.

The latest was 20% off your whole order, the permanent 10% off, I think is for registered eBook readers. I could be wrong on that, since the eBook is free now.

You`d have to ask DavidB on that, but seeing how you know about the permanent 10% deal, maybe he provided it to everyone.

MongooseGA
08-05-2004, 11:01 PM
i just got the email right after i signed up for the ABC the other night.

i also have the e-book for free too, if that makes any difference.

shoot me a PM if you want. i dont wanna clog up the thread with OT material :D