PDA

View Full Version : Wolfgang Nut

toneyk
07-31-2004, 03:30 PM
I really luv WG sealant but how would it compare to EX for look/durability

Currently I use #80, WG x2 and it looks :cool:

Sould I be using

#80,VM,WG I have used #80,#7, WG but really didnt see enuff difference to warrant the extra work

Would using VM makes a bigger improvement? I,m happy with the #80,WG combo just want to make sure I dont need a finer polish prior to WG?

Do i need to QD after the #80 prior to applying the WG, I have not been doing this?

Last question which QD should I use with WG or must I only use its product for compatability reason, if not which QD would be best without removing the WG

I will be getting a PC and the sonus pad kit soon , which will really improve the finish i can obtain vs my Lil orbital

:bounce

Thnx Karl

toneyk
08-02-2004, 08:36 AM
50 fellow autopians viewed this and nothing?

So as i,m stuck in the University to learn?

kinda hard to when ya have zero input

toneyk
08-02-2004, 08:39 AM
One more thing while i really like this web site

Fix the search function which requires 3 or more characters but the readers use a bunch of 2 letter acroymns,really annoying

TortoiseAWD
08-02-2004, 09:07 AM
Originally posted by toneyk

25 post`s only five more and done with the restriction Not necessarily. Questions that are easily answered with the search button are usually moved to AU regardless of the member`s post count.

As for the 3-character restriction, you can use the "*" as a wildcard character to get around it. Say you`re looking for posts on Vanilla Moose (VM) . . . search for "VM*".

BTW, I deleted your last couple of posts in this thread which were obvious attempts at increasing your post count. Please, just ask any questions you have, and participate in threads; don`t worry about how many posts you have. If you find people aren`t responding to your threads, try re-phrasing your question, not just bumping the thread and griping that no one has responded.

Tort

toneyk
08-02-2004, 09:55 AM
Thnx for the input on the 3 character thing that will make my seaching alot easier

Karl