PDA

View Full Version : Removing Red Gatorade Stain

Pages : 1 [2]

6']['9
09-02-2004, 09:55 PM
Originally posted by Jimmy Buffit

Anthony, thanks for the insight, in spite of yet another TOL plug... give that part a rest, my friend.

I have about 70% success with the two part "Red Relief". I gotta get the Red Blaster for my arsenal.

Jim

What is red blaster.

imported_ajbarnes
09-02-2004, 11:28 PM
Thanks Anthony for the info!!!:bow Great job by the way.:up

I can`t even count how many red stain problems I`ve ran into!

Woob
09-03-2004, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by 6`][`9

What is red blaster.

"It`s unique, formulation removes super tough red stains on carpet and fabric upholstery." As seen from the linky above on TOL`s Site

:doh

Anthony O.
09-03-2004, 10:27 PM
Hey guys,

Man I have been so out of the loop here lately........I have lots of catching up to do.

I do apologize if my mention of TOL gets to be too much. Irene and I go way back and I have been doing business with her now for maybe 11 years.

I am TOL`s "Official Tester & Detailer" a title I did not wish or ask for by the way, so as I receive things to test or try out and I like them I pass that on to Irene and I then pass it on to the detailing community......with usually a link provided:D I get no money for what I do for Irene.

Irene is a great gal and loves what she does and she has in fact offered me a position with her company and talk of, many years down the road I am sure, to manage TOL in some form or fashion BUT I still love what I do also, which is detailing.

Her offer looks more appealing now though as I am suffering from a bad knee and an odd pain/discomfort in my right forearm and shoulder. I have not done serious detail work for more than 2 weeks and frankly I am not sure if I will ever be back 100%:(

It saddens me to think that I may no longer be able to do detailing, at least as much as I once did, and may now have to look into another part of detailing as a my career. Well enough of the :sosad Well anyway this is why I have not been around too much.

I have some cars to do this weekend so I hope to put up some pictures soon.

Take care,

Anthony

Woob
09-03-2004, 10:52 PM
Dang Anthony sorry to hear! For a moment I thought you were to busy detailing some serious cars! Don`t worry maybe your body is telling you to cool it for a little while ;) Keep it cool and have fun!

carcrazy22
11-14-2004, 05:23 PM
Thanks Anthony for this post :bow. Based on your result, I ordered Red Stain Remover from TOL. I had a big red stain ( from "real & homemade" strawberry juice spill ) on carpet in my house ( not car). I tried this product and had to repeat the process 3 times and 4 towels and I got rid of the stain. Sorry no pics :)

Anthony O.
11-14-2004, 05:34 PM
Hey Carcrazy.....

Happy to hear it did well for you! :)

Anthony