07-27-2004, 12:17 PM
Here are some shots of FMJ on my antharcite grey TL-S

I`m really liking this FMJ kit - the trio works very well together

groebuck
07-27-2004, 12:18 PM
but the reflection is awesome

groebuck
07-27-2004, 12:21 PM
what looks like dust on the hood is actually the reflection of the metallics !

groebuck
07-27-2004, 12:23 PM
last one ;)

l33
07-27-2004, 12:26 PM
FMJ all the way!! It`s such an easy product to work with. I bet you didn`t even see a dent in the bottle after using in on 2 cars.

groebuck
07-27-2004, 12:50 PM
Nope - you use so little - same goes for the glaze a little of that goes a looooooong way . I did the hood, half the side and the trunk.

Sveta
07-27-2004, 01:43 PM
Nice work! Thanks for the PICS.

Really appreciate any info on FMJ. Price is keeping me back until I learn more...durability, etc. Hope you are familiar with EX, EX-P, WG and can share yor thoughts / comparisons with FMJ. If not please give us durability reports. (Hopefully month after many months! Advertising implies 6+)

Woob
07-27-2004, 01:49 PM
Originally posted by MartyGrant

Nice work! Thanks for the PICS.

Really appreciate any info on FMJ. Price is keeping me back until I learn more...durability, etc. Hope you are familiar with EX, EX-P, WG and can share yor thoughts / comparisons with FMJ. If not please give us durability reports. (Hopefully month after many months! Advertising implies 6+)

I don`t think that FMJ is gonna last a month there. You never know what other product groebuck is gonna try :p :D

groebuck
07-27-2004, 01:53 PM
I have now -

AIO+UPP

PwC+EX

Wolfgang Twins

Durgloss line

VM + CMW

Nxt

and various other products (SSR1, SSR2, Trade Secret, ..a ton o stuff :) ).

I think FMJ has an edge over all of them when you use the kit becuase of the glaze that is designed to work with it. I have used VM + EX and gotten similar results - for shine, clarity and reflection I think the kit and UPP+AIO would be neck and neck and I would give the edge to FMJ again, becuase of the glaze. I have yet to try VM + UPP I think that might give spectacular results - the FMJ trio on black is just stunning. I have never seen my roomate`s truck look that good. For slickness again I would say neck and neck with UPP, this time giving the edge to UPP. I`m going to get a couple more layers of fmj on my ride and we shall see but right now it`s probably in my top three right next to AIO+UPP and PWC+EX (I have not tried EX-P yet but I hear VM+EX-P is a killer combo too!).

imported_YouGottaBeLeaf
07-27-2004, 03:44 PM
Even though the cma site says you can`t top FMJ with a carnuba I went and topped mine with 2 coats of #16. It looks awesome.