PDA

View Full Version : US extractor

scottabi
10-18-2004, 03:58 AM
Anybody use the extractors made by US Products? I am specifically looking at the King Cobra 300 PSI unit. Any info on any of their extractors would be appreciative.

Scott

95YJWRANGLER
10-18-2004, 02:28 PM
Scott,
I`ve used a US products extractor in some high rise jobs at work. (I work for a commercial carpet cleaning company.) I`m not sure of the model I`ve used but I know it had adjustable heat up to 220F and adjustable pressure to 300psi I think. I have used it on jobs where we could not get a truck mount on site, like the top of mid to high rise offices. The model I`ve used had two electrical plugs that had to be plugged into seperate circuit outlets which is a PITA. Powerful for a portable and excelent suction. One of the few portables I have used that can maintain 200 plus heat over extended use. It might be a tad big for detailing, but better cleaning ability than the Mytee units. Hope this helped.

Matt

rollman
10-18-2004, 04:46 PM
Thats one big mother. Whats the cost on the 300psi model? I was looking over the specs. That machine has 2 cords and like YJ was saying they need to be plugged into different circuts. I wonder what the 150 psi model cost , that would be plenty for detailing .

95YJWRANGLER
10-18-2004, 07:08 PM
Scott - I just checked and we used the HHP-300 series. I think it is similar to the King Cobra but has 12 gallon solution and waste tanks instead. Same adjustable pressure and heat output though.

Rollman- I`d guess they retail for about $3000, but could probably be had for around $2300. 150psi is more than enough for auto detailing. 300psi could be used on nasty floor mats however. Either way it is one mean extractor.

Matt

scottabi
10-19-2004, 01:20 AM
I emailed them for a price list on their extractors, but no word from them yet.

Thanks for the info everyone. I am looking for a heavy duty extractor for when the fixed location opens up, so the two plugs should`nt be a problem to wire up.

I will post the prices from the company when they get them to me.

wifehatescar
10-19-2004, 08:46 AM
Fixed location??? Do tell... :) (shoot me a PM!)