PDA

View Full Version : Wife`s Permission To Buy Pc

morrison
07-26-2004, 01:15 AM
I have the blessing and permission!!!!!

I`m going to Lowes and get the 7336SP Porter Cable for $125.00 locally here in Hawaii. I will be needing to get a collection of polishing pads and backing plates. Having two vehicles (2004 Volvo XC90(T6) and 1997 Hyundai Elantra) will require me to have a variety of backing plates and pads.

As you can tell, I`m just getting started. I saw the trend which goes into detail on pads and backing plates. I want to focus (not limit) most of my attention on sealant and wax applicator pads and finishing (buffing off the wax for a deep shine) pads. I will need to get my order for pads and backing plates in as soon as possible. Currently I will be using clay (fine) followed by Klasse AIO and Sealant Glaze and then two coats of carnauba wax. Does anyone out there have input on which ones to get and or if any companies out there offer a package which includes the pads and backing plates?????

Brad

LouisanaJeeper
07-26-2004, 01:48 AM
you only need one backing plate

get a black finishing and white polishing pad, 7.5" LC pads are the best

PakShak
07-26-2004, 01:52 AM
Aloha morrison,

That`s great. You might want to call Slim`s Power Tools to see if you can get a better deal on the PC 7336SP. They were selling them a little while back for $99.99. I believe that was a advertised price but I don`t know what the everyday price would be.

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

94BlkStang
07-26-2004, 02:03 AM
And may I add that you need to get your microfiber towels from Ranney (Pak Shak). He has great towels and even better service.:D

Aurora
07-26-2004, 02:58 AM
Yupp, Ranney does not need to push his towels, we do it for him. I`ll be placing another order soon in fact.