PDA

View Full Version : Area Retailers

TruckmanT15
10-17-2004, 08:40 PM
Looking for retailers/supply stores in the Baltimore/Columbia/Rockville, Maryland areas....I prefer brick & mortar stores over internet stores, at least when I`m not positive of what I`m buying... and I don`t mean the auto parts retailers like AutoZone or Advance Auto, etc...
Thanks all, I`ve been visiting here daily since I found it to pick up tips and tricks...Awesome place :dcrules

ron`s
10-18-2004, 11:26 PM
Check your Yellow pages. Look under Auto Detailing. There should be a section for supplies.

Scott P
10-19-2004, 07:20 AM
Autobody supply places are a good thing to ctry. Have you thought about calling some internet places? They`ll offer better help than many of the local places.

Beemerboy
10-19-2004, 09:53 AM
I know how you feel about net sales because I`m old school. However there are some of the best products that I have ever seen on this site to use.

I would start with calling a local dealership or detailer in your area and see where they are getting there supplys.

Here is a local company for me but they have dist all over the country its a long shot but you can never tell

http://www.pssales.com/about.html

I would still say look into some of the peoducts sold here on this site they are hands down some of the best out there

TruckmanT15
10-19-2004, 06:06 PM
Thanks for all the help guys!! :)