PDA

View Full Version : Pinnacle Liquid Souvern vs Stuf

Beason
07-24-2004, 05:03 PM
Well? Thoughts? Opinions? Which is better on which colors? Slickness comparisions? Durability?

ALAN81
07-24-2004, 05:50 PM
BOY THAT IS A HARD ONE.............I will go with STUF but STUF is not better then SOUVERN solid

grt1today
07-24-2004, 05:59 PM
I agree, if you do choose pinnacle, stick with a paste version over the liquid. Even if you don`t wanna spring for the souveran, do the paste glaze or the signature series before the liquid. I`m not sure what color your car is, but paste paste paste...

JustinR32
07-24-2004, 06:14 PM
Great, now I have another product that`s as good as liquid Souveran. Great.

Tom

Beason
07-24-2004, 10:09 PM
I love liquid Souvern For some reason. Smells great, great slickness and awesome shine. I really dont see why people dont like it that much. BTW i have a black Tahoe

JustinR32
07-24-2004, 11:34 PM
Beason,

For me I think it`s because it`s so different from Souveran Paste. There`s nothing wrong with it, but For me it`s somewhere down aroud the bottom of the list of products I`d use. That doesn`t mean it`s no good; Zaino isn`t even on my radar screen, and Klasse is way down the list, and so is #16. All of those are great products, they just aren`t the right ones for me. I have both the old Liquid Souveran and the new Liquid Souveran, BTW, and neither one really moved me.

Tom

Corey Bit Spank
07-25-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by Mosca

Beason,

For me I think it`s because it`s so different from Souveran Paste. There`s nothing wrong with it, but For me it`s somewhere down aroud the bottom of the list of products I`d use. That doesn`t mean it`s no good; Zaino isn`t even on my radar screen, and Klasse is way down the list, and so is #16. All of those are great products, they just aren`t the right ones for me. I have both the old Liquid Souveran and the new Liquid Souveran, BTW, and neither one really moved me.

Tom

Right on. LS isn`t bad, it`s just not great. For what, $25, you can buy much more pleasing products. LS is very slick, but doesn`t bead up well at all (i had it on my friends cavalier and after a month, there is ABSOLUTELY no beading). The windows still bead, and those have VM on them. If I had to pick from my arsenal, Liquid Souveran would be the last for daily driven cars. Thank goodness it was free--I`d be mad if I had to pay for it.

#16 looks good (not great, good) but is durable. A month of my Accord and it`s still beading up well. VERY well. I`m willing to sacrifice initial looks for durability. (this isn`t a direct comparison of LS and #16, but LS doesn`t look as good when first applied, either).

LS is a mediocre product in a sea of mediocre products. It does things well, but nothing great. I`m not specially ording products to do products well--I want to be inconvienced for great products. (heh, BTW, #16 is available locally for me, :) )