PDA

View Full Version : LOL, I finally broke down and ordered some stuff... er, stuf

JustinR32
07-23-2004, 07:34 PM
I held off on getting a new product for... let me think... well, not counting the used products I bought here on Autopia, I haven`t bought anything except mf towels since January, when NXT came out.

I ordered some Stuf, and some Clearkote products today.

Y`all gotta leave me alone. It`s the process, not the product.

I just can`t help being a collector, it`s in my blood. At least it`s only wax, and not something weird like shoes.

Tom

a.k.a. Patrick
07-23-2004, 08:51 PM
Tom, Im going to mail you out my latest .......

Yardik
07-23-2004, 10:14 PM
Yea, I broke down and ordered some Stuf too. Just itching to try it. I was very impressed by the customer service. Lesley (better known as waxgirl) responded quickly to my query about shipping to Canada and managed to get me set up and the product shipped in like 24 hours from my first email.

It should show up sometime next week! After that experience, and what I`ve read on the forums, I`m totally expected a great experience once the product arrives too. If I like it, I might just order a few bottles at once to cut down on shipping costs in the future.

Regards,

Scottwax
07-23-2004, 10:43 PM
Since I know you like Meguiars #26, you should really like Stuf. Similar appeance and easier to use.

SilverBelle04
07-24-2004, 05:35 AM
Originally posted by Yardik

Yea, I broke down and ordered some Stuf too. Just itching to try it. I was very impressed by the customer service. Lesley (better known as waxgirl) responded quickly to my query about shipping to Canada and managed to get me set up and the product shipped in like 24 hours from my first email.

It should show up sometime next week! After that experience, and what I`ve read on the forums, I`m totally expected a great experience once the product arrives too. If I like it, I might just order a few bottles at once to cut down on shipping costs in the future.

Regards,

Hi Yardik - FYI........clearing customs is very slow these days. i think that Canada Customs agents are on some type of work slow down because on contract negotiations. It took about 2+ weeks for a small package to get to me form Florida to Ottawa, Ontario.

But one way or the other let us know what your thoughts are when you get it.

Bob

ryeh2o
07-24-2004, 05:41 AM
Hey Yardik

If you are interested in ordering more STUF post it and maybe we can get a group buy going.

Please post your results first though.

Cheers!

JustinR32
07-24-2004, 07:43 AM
Funny again, the reason I don`t use #26 ALL THE TIME is because there are so many other products that are easier to use!

This might prove interesting.

Tom

3Wheeler
07-24-2004, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by Mosca

I just can`t help being a collector, it`s in my blood. At least it`s only wax, and not something weird like shoes.

Whatever you say, Imelda Mosca......;)

a.k.a. Patrick
07-26-2004, 02:02 PM
Tom, maybe they will consider making a left hand brand, and a right hand brand.....Just for you buddy.

Scottwax
07-27-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Mosca

Funny again, the reason I don`t use #26 ALL THE TIME is because there are so many other products that are easier to use!

This might prove interesting.

Tom

What is really interesting (yes, I just read that 5 page thread) is that while the appearance of the product and its appearance on the vehicle is similar, Stuf is noticably easier to use. I haven`t had it long enough to know how durable it is though. I have applied it to my Accord (going on 4 weeks now) which sits in the sun all day, gets driven once or twice a week (to keep the battery charged) and so far still beads decently. I haven`t washed it though. Maybe after a couple of washings and some rain I`ll have a better idea how durable Stuf is or isn`t...at least until I sell the car, that is!

JustinR32
07-27-2004, 05:00 PM
Scott, did you see my review of the Ultra Car Care Super Finish? It`s really a fantastic product, IMO.

Tom