PDA

View Full Version : Site feedback, please

07-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Well, I just bought my `dotcom`...I`ve only got the layout done so far (buttons not active)...please tell me what you think

www.completecarcaredetailing.com

The paragraph was taken from someone here...I can`t find the post, the history doesn`t go back far enough...if you are the contributor, please contact me!

510solara
07-22-2004, 02:44 PM
Looks good. Good luck with it.

l33
07-22-2004, 02:48 PM
Clean start, but i would

Brighten the colors, they`re a little dull, or at least the green text in the graphic and buttons.

Maybe change the opening text to

"We are a team that is committed to the excellence of polishing

and protecting the paint of your vehicle. We take our time on

each vehicle and our efforts can be clearly seen in your finished automobile.â€

Also i`m not a big fan of big images at the top of the page that make you scroll down before you find some text.

and maybe make that white bg expand the height of the page instead of a small square in the middle.

I do like the font choice for the logo and buttons, maybe makeing it a little darker would make it pop out more. Your logo and navigation are important, make them stand out.

Buick_guy
07-22-2004, 03:37 PM
Looks good. Too bad it`s only about 5 inch`s big on my monitor:)

07-23-2004, 08:06 AM
Thanks for the feedback...plan on adding some Flash (VERY subtle) this weekend to bring out the text...will let ya`ll know when I do...

I used the table command with background white for the text in middle...if anyone knows an easy way to continue the white to the bottom of the page (I guess I could do a tiling image?) let me know...

l33
07-23-2004, 08:28 AM
<table height=`100%` width=`775` background=`#FFFFFF`>