PDA

View Full Version : Some initial thoughts on the Sonus products...

SilverLexus
07-22-2004, 01:25 AM
I got three products from Autopia from the new Sonus line and it was wash/wax day at home. Here are some quick early impressions:

1. Sonus Shampoo - very good soap. High lubricity and very smooth application. There was a very low suds level which made it hard for me to judge where I had washed but it seemed to clean fine and really left a nice finish on the wax. Kinda reminded me of 1Z Perls.

2. Sonus Wunder Wasche - excellent job on a batch of microfiber towels I laundered tonight. Got out some tough stains.

3. Sonus Carnauba Spritz - excellent. right up there with my Clear Pearl spritz but with a nicer scent. Really puts a nice gloss on my P21S wax shine. Very nice packaging with a nice fine mist spray.

The Sonus line looks promising for me. I`m having a hard time deciding on a soap....I may stick with P21S Bodywork Shampoo but use Sonus and 1Z periodically. The MF wash has been added a "heavy rotation" product and so has the Carnauba Spritz.

What are others impressions of the product?

SilverLexus
07-22-2004, 01:23 PM
I might add that I received excellent service from the store yesterday. I had a leak with my Wunder Wasche and they promptly sent out a replacement bottle. Quality service.