PDA

View Full Version : I tried something new today....

imported_Terry
07-19-2004, 08:56 PM
I usually will not experiment with unfamiliar products but a reputable body guy swore that I would like Wizards Shine Master Polish and Sealant. I asked my client if I could use her car to experiment and also..... If she or I didn`t like it......I`d strip it and use my usual AIO, S100 Combo. I used AIO and then applied the Wizards product with my Cyclo.....It went on & came off very easily.....If it lasts anywhere near the manufacturers claim of 3 to 6 months.....I`ll use it again. Another pic will follow.

imported_Terry
07-19-2004, 09:05 PM
2nd Pic

Redcar GUY
07-19-2004, 09:56 PM
Hate the look of that car, but the shine is great!

JayJayPG
07-19-2004, 10:57 PM
Originally posted by Redcar GUY

Hate the look of that car, but the shine is great!

Yeah too much plastic (or is that rubber?) trim - it seems like you would have to do a lot of masking. Would love to have one of those in the winter time though! Great shine!

imported_Terry
07-20-2004, 03:59 AM
The styling isn`t the best. But the quality throughout is top notch. It`s a great vehicle for a young mother. Dad has 911 turbo. Some people are not fond of 911`s either. They are very good clients that take pride in thier vehicles......

imported_elortt
07-20-2004, 08:06 AM
in my experience I have found that shinemaster only last through a couple washings / rainstorms. It does work/ look great but the durability was not good. I still have a 1/2 full bottle somewhere. Around here alot of the body shops use them (wizards), you can buy it from our local carbrite distrib`s.

The car looks great though, nice job

Eric

imported_Terry
07-20-2004, 07:52 PM
I will be checking the durability in 30 days. The North Carolina heat has been intense and we`ve been getting lots of rain too. If it`s not durable....it`s out.

flynfrog
07-20-2004, 09:12 PM
alot of body shops like it casue you can use it over new paint it breaths so to say i never was overly impressed with it i went back to VM CM and s100