PDA

View Full Version : Why doesn`t Einszett have clay or some type of fallout remover?

gbackus
07-17-2004, 06:15 PM
Just wondering? Einszett seems to have everything but this one product, just wondering why?

Mike @ einszett
07-19-2004, 11:52 AM
Good question. We might carry clay in the future but for maybe 95% of the cases (if not more) out there, polishing will remove contaminants. Clay is primarily used for paint overspray and hard to remove particles like rail dust. Many will argue with me on this but this has been my experience.

Bill D
07-19-2004, 12:31 PM
Hmm..any other manufacturers over in Germany that make clay? I hear Auto Magic/Clay Magic and Erazer are the only manufacturers

Mike @ einszett
07-19-2004, 12:37 PM
Honestly Bill, I don`t know. Whenever I have bought clay in the past, I bought it from a distributor or paint supply shop and it came in clear celophane with no manufacturer info on it. It`s one of those things where most of it is sourced from the same place - like micro fibers, pads, etc.

gbackus
07-19-2004, 04:32 PM
I don`t know if you`ve ever been to southern california, but you definately need to clay your car about every 6 months. Especially where I love, right off of two major freeways, across the street froma busy grocery store, and underneath the flight path of all the airplanes heading into LAX. Seeing as how the few 1z products I`ve tried are really nice, I was just wondering how well of a job you guys could do with clay :)

Mike @ einszett
07-19-2004, 04:40 PM
Socal, eh? Check out our location. We`re in Orange :D Honestly, that was my point with my last message about the majority of clay coming from the same source. Clay is a natural product (except for the synthetics which I`m not too crazy about) so there isn`t anything to improve upon. Clay has been around since the 30`s and nothing has changed since then except marketing for it. So, more likely than not, Einszett won`t have a clay that will stand out much more from everyone else except we`ll source what we feel is the highest quality one.

I`m not dismissing it. I will look into it :) Consider this forum the suggestion box. :up

gbackus
07-19-2004, 05:20 PM
Originally posted by Mike @Einszett

Socal, eh? Check out our location. We`re in Orange :D Honestly, that was my point with my last message about the majority of clay coming from the same source. Clay is a natural product (except for the synthetics which I`m not too crazy about) so there isn`t anything to improve upon. Clay has been around since the 30`s and nothing has changed since then except marketing for it. So, more likely than not, Einszett won`t have a clay that will stand out much more from everyone else except we`ll source what we feel is the highest quality one.

I`m not dismissing it. I will look into it :) Consider this forum the suggestion box. :up

D`oh, didn`t look at the location :)