PDA

View Full Version : Good Detailer in upstate SC area?

hepsebah
07-15-2004, 01:37 PM
Hello all!

A month ago, I bought my first new car in 15 years -- well, new to me, anyway. It`s a 2003 VW Jetta TDI Wagon (www.tdiclub.com rocks), baltic green. But it came to me with some lovely aftermarket swirling and a finish scratch or two. I`d like to take good care of this car and make its appeal last. But I have no detailing experience, and although I`ve been reading this forum and bettercarecare.com and David Bynon`s Autopia Guide to Detailing, I`d rather not learn how to do this stuff on my newish, still decent looking, baby. (I kept the old beater for that).

So can anyone recommend a good detailer within an hour or two of the upstate South Carolina area? I`m in Spartanburg, but I`m willing to drive to get the job done right.

Thanks.

imported_BretFraz
07-15-2004, 01:41 PM
:welcome to Autopia

Ever come to Atlanta for a visit? Drop it by my place and I`ll hook ya up! Spartanburg is prolly 2-2.5 hrs from my house in NE ATL suburbs.

imported_Terry
07-15-2004, 07:55 PM
I`m in Charlotte but I`m booked solid for the next 3 & 1/2 weeks.......maybe a Sunday in mid-august?

hepsebah
07-16-2004, 02:46 PM
Thanks, bretfraz and Terry. I don`t get to Atlanta too often, but if I decide I can`t wait til mid-August, I`ll definitely give you a shout! :)

Terry, can you PM me with prices etc.?