PDA

View Full Version : Any place in Orlando to buy some high end detailing products?

M34u2NV
07-13-2004, 09:57 PM
Hey guys, I`m a long time lurker, but just joined recently. . .

I was wondering if anyone here knows of a place in the Orlando area that sells some of the higher end detailing products? I do know about the Harley dealer of course, and boater`s world for the 303 and plastic polishes. . .but I was wonderin if there is any other place to buy some unique stuff, or do I just have to buy all this stuff online? I prefer instant gratification, rather than waiting.

-Frank

sfzBimmer
07-13-2004, 11:05 PM
Fields BMW sells Mequiars Final Inspection and the #40 Vinyl/Rubber cleaner.

Gonzo
07-14-2004, 06:03 AM
Order online and wait a couple of days. A couple of major suppliers are in Florida so shipping won`t take that long.....

imported_speedracer
07-14-2004, 07:42 AM
www.autogeek.net and www.pinnaclewax.com deliver next day to all Florida residents. Cannot think of a good place in O town to buy from but if I do I will get back to you.

ALAN81
07-14-2004, 02:30 PM
order online about 5 good places in Florida ship fast and you usually get your products overnight

topnotchtouch
07-14-2004, 02:37 PM
There is a paint and body supply shop in Longwood. It is called Ben`s Paint Supply at 716 N. HWY 17-92 in Longwood. If you go out Semoran turn right at 17-92 and it is a few miles out on the left. Their phone number is (407) 265-2150. That is where I used to get all of my stuff when I lived in Orlando. Not a huge selection but, they can order whatever you need.

You can also order from www.properautocare.com, they are in Tampa so shipping will be quick. I usually find myself just ordering online these days. It is easier and you can usually find a better deal online.

Hope that helps

M34u2NV
07-14-2004, 02:46 PM
Originally posted by rjstaaf

There is a paint and body supply shop in Longwood. It is called Ben`s Paint Supply at 716 N. HWY 17-92 in Longwood. If you go out Semoran turn right at 17-92 and it is a few miles out on the left. Their phone number is (407) 265-2150. That is where I used to get all of my stuff when I lived in Orlando. Not a huge selection but, they can order whatever you need.

You can also order from www.properautocare.com, they are in Tampa so shipping will be quick. I usually find myself just ordering online these days. It is easier and you can usually find a better deal online.

Hope that helps

Thanks, I`m not very far from that. . .what did you get at that body shop, what brand they got?

-Frank

topnotchtouch
07-14-2004, 03:27 PM
Since it is a paint and body shop it is mostly surface prep stuff by Meguiars and 3M. After re-reading your post that may not be what you are looking for. If you are looking for "boutique products" I don`t think you are gonna find a shop locally.

M34u2NV
07-14-2004, 03:36 PM
Originally posted by rjstaaf

Since it is a paint and body shop it is mostly surface prep stuff by Meguiars and 3M. After re-reading your post that may not be what you are looking for. If you are looking for "boutique products" I don`t think you are gonna find a shop locally.

I should open one, there is a niche for it. . .winter park area would work for that I bet. . .

-Frank