PDA

View Full Version : NXT Car Wash spotted in Atlanta AutoZone!

SilverLexus
07-13-2004, 08:18 PM
Some of you may know I had been bugging Mike Philips about where to find this locally. AUTOZONE turns out to be the place.

They had it (64 oz.) for $6. Will report back once I get a chance to use it. The price is good for such a large quantity.

Even more interesting was my AutoZone manager`s comments. He said he has never seen more interest in a product. He says they regularly have customers buy twof the wax and two of the wash at one time. I told him it was getting some decent buzz on the detailing sites. While I was at the cash register in the background they mentioned NXT products on the store`s audio track.

Mike, you gotta be happy with your marketing team is all I can say.

I should also get Sonus tomorrow from Autopia`s store. Could be an all out wash fest tomorrow on our family`s two cars. :)

imported_BretFraz
07-13-2004, 09:07 PM
Lee, I found NXT shampoo at a local Advance here in Gwinnett about a month ago. It certainly took some digging to find it, though.

Have fun washing! I just finished my truck about 15 mins ago.

SilverLexus
07-13-2004, 09:25 PM
It has been difficult to find but having AutoZone pick it up is a big help.

How do you like it?

We ought to do lunch soon and catch up...

imported_BretFraz
07-13-2004, 09:40 PM
Now that I`ve re-read my review, I found it at Pep Boys in May, not Advance last month. How time flies as the memory fades.... I like it as a regular use shampoo. I`d compare it directly to Eagle One`s shampoo and Mothers.

I`ll call you this week unless you call me first. :)

SilverLexus
07-14-2004, 07:28 AM
I`m trying it on the ole silver Lexus today. :)