PDA

View Full Version : New..to me...wax...Pig Snot

unclearty
04-14-2003, 08:02 PM
I have been experimenting with this wax for about a month now...http://www.pigsnot.com/
it`s available at some Harley dealers. I really like this alot on light cars. I have now completely done my 2003 Toyo Corolla..white..with this stuff... this is slicker than UPP and S100. Not quite as deep as S100, but very, very slick. Dirt doesn`t stick very well to it...what does stick will usually come off with a hose blast...small water beads...snow doesn`t stick...very interesting stuff. Has anyone else played with Pig Snot?

Tex Star Detail
11-10-2006, 06:47 PM
My cousin uses pig snot on his Harley...and it sucks

AL-53
11-10-2006, 06:55 PM
I have used the wheel cleaner and it was good stuff...no longer see it around...had a cool design of a pig on the bottle....

Al

joe.p
11-10-2006, 07:57 PM
I have used the wheel cleaner and it was good stuff...no longer see it around...had a cool design of a pig on the bottle....

Alhey big AL ..i see it freqiently on ebay..personally i dont think pig snot is a good marketing tool..just the name alone would keep me from looking further into the item..

GearHead_1
11-10-2006, 09:27 PM
this is slicker than UPPNo offense intended here but this I would have to see. I haven`t found anything slicker than UPP the day after it was put on. Wolfgang`s is close, most waxes aren`t even close with the exception of a rare few, Souveran for instance. Must be some good stuff.

audiboy
11-10-2006, 09:34 PM
My cousin uses pig snot on his Harley...and it sucks

Care to elaborate?

GearHead_1
11-10-2006, 09:47 PM
I went to the site to read about it but the site is pretty useless. I can`t find any real description of the product or what might be in it. So is this product really a wax or is it a wax like NXT? NXT is more of a sealant than a wax even though that is what Meguiar`s chose to call it.

Tex Star Detail
11-10-2006, 11:10 PM
Care to elaborate?

I do....it sucks....lol

I dunno....I put it on my Cousins bike a few years back...I will say I was not amazed in any way. He picked it up from some Motorcycle place.
I think Wal Mart carries it now.........

audiboy
11-10-2006, 11:33 PM
I do....it sucks....lol

I dunno....I put it on my Cousins bike a few years back...I will say I was not amazed in any way. He picked it up from some Motorcycle place.
I think Wal Mart carries it now.........

I was thinking more along the lines of application, removal, or results.

Maxima Lover
11-11-2006, 01:18 AM
Any pictures?

I havn`t used UPP, but I never thought S100 was that slick of a wax.

Tex Star Detail
11-11-2006, 10:28 AM
I was thinking more along the lines of application, removal, or results.

I cannot comment on it....it has been about 2 years ago, so I di not really remember. If he has any left over at his place, I may go pick it up and give a run down.