PDA

View Full Version : PBs Natural Look

Wasatch
07-10-2004, 12:04 PM
I love this stuff, nice smell, goes on real easy and leaves a nice matte look, way better than the #40 I was using. The #40 has been detailed to exterior work until I get some PBs Bold N` Bright.

PakShak
07-10-2004, 01:22 PM
PB NL and BLB are my favorite interior and exterior (tires) dressing. And PB Trim Restorer works great on grainy texture trim, bumper, etc. :xyxthumbs

With Aloha,

Ranney :)

Wasatch
07-10-2004, 01:30 PM
Thanks for letting me know about the Trim Restorer. At first I was going to use the NL for the tires, but it smells to good for them, so I will buy some BNB for the tires instead. PB makes some really nice stuff, glad I found out thru this great forum.

Alex Creasey
07-10-2004, 05:12 PM
The BNB gives a really nice black look to the tyres.... The finish sits inbetween being shiny and being matt... In the UK we`ve had the usual summer weather of pretty much constant rain, wind, and a little bit of sun and over the last week or two has held up really well on one of the daily drivers, which I did wonder about being water based.

I personally like the medium shiny look on tyres that I get from Meguiars Hot Shine but, I`m really liking this stuff so far!

Cheers :).

Wasatch
07-10-2004, 07:17 PM
Thanks, Alex for your observation. I`m looking forward to using BNB.