PDA

View Full Version : One Grand - Need supplier

SVR
07-10-2004, 04:13 AM
There are a few products in the One Grand range that I want to try but for the life of me, I cannot find a US supplier who can ship to australia at reasonable rates. Most use UPS and only express mail which was way overpriced. I HATE UPS (ULTRA PRICEY SHIPPING) - USELESS POSTAGE SERVICE

I don`t mind paying autogeek`s US-AUS rates and I know that USPS do a brilliant job, my first order from AG was superbly packaged and arrived a day early.

Any suggestions!

I`m also interested in detail king and Top of The line but no shipping to OZ.

imported_edschwab1
07-10-2004, 05:27 AM
Have you made inquiries with Winner Circle Detailing supply, who is a sponsor. Also try Car Care Specialties or contacting one grand directly.

Eric

imported_edschwab1
07-10-2004, 05:58 AM
Also try autosupermart.com or Detailer`s Paradise

Eric

ntoddalbert
07-10-2004, 07:43 AM
carecareonline.com larry Loves that stuff. I have a bottle of the Omega glaze. Did nothing for me, keep in mind im dealing with White. I will send it anyone if they wanna trade?

percynjpn
07-19-2004, 10:09 AM
Hey Brother,

I order from Detailer`s Paradise and they ship by USPS Global Priority Mail. It takes about 4 days average to get here from Colorado, and it`s reasonable - I recently ordered three PC pads and a can of Blitz wax, and it only cost US$16.

Other distributers use only Global Express (I think that`s the name),which is much more expensive and doesn`t get here any faster. Also, I haven`t found a more helpful or enthusiastic person than Nick:

nick@detailersparadise

If you decide to order through him, please tell him Todd in Japan (for one) recommended D. P.

;)

dternst
07-19-2004, 10:12 AM
I was going to suggest Detailer`s Paradise also.

imported_pugoman
07-19-2004, 11:07 AM
Yep, Nick at Detailers Paradise will sort out your `One Grand` needs. Very helpful chap.

http://www.detailersparadise.com

Lowejackson
07-19-2004, 11:23 AM
One Grand lists a distributer in Japan, Paragon but no contact details, Maybe they can help :nixweiss