PDA

View Full Version : WOOT!! Just bought a PC and pads!

crimson
07-09-2004, 10:14 PM
Well I finally broke down and bought a PC. Along with two of each pad; Yellow, White, and Grey. I bought it from www.sportscarcare.com this morning and the order should arrive by Wednesday. I also ordered the Menzerna Twins also ;) .

I can`t wait until it arrives! My Camaro is going to look GREAT! :bounce

Whoops :doh I forgot to mention purchased the PC 7424, it comes with the 6" hook and loop backing plate and 6" counter weight.

Thomas Dekany
07-09-2004, 10:18 PM
Have fun with the PC. I also have the Monzerna Twins, but haven`t had the chance to try them.

mnbv
07-09-2004, 10:19 PM
What products are you using now, what do you plan on using with the PC? By the way, congrats. I plan on getting a PC in a month or two.

crimson
07-09-2004, 10:23 PM
Right now I have NXT...that`s it. They jipped me on hours at my job so I have to wait until I detail another car or until next pay day to order my next batch ot products.

Next on my list is:

Klasse AIO

Klasse SG

S100

DACP

VM

EX-P

PwC

EX

Natty Paste Wax

Wolfgang Leather Care Cleaner

Wolfgang Leather Care Conditioner

Meguiar`s #40 Vinyl & Rubber Cleaner/Conditioner

Meguiar`s #16 Paste Wax

nycs4
07-09-2004, 10:40 PM
Congrats and have fun with your new PC. I suggest trying out the WG twins at www.autogeek.net and the Einszett Polishes at www.autobahnfluids.com

tcfool
07-10-2004, 09:59 PM
Congrats and welcome to the world of fun.... nice list by the way!

TC

:)

sQuashed
07-10-2004, 10:38 PM
Originally posted by nycpassat

Congrats and have fun with your new PC. I suggest trying out the WG twins at www.autogeek.net and the Einszett Polishes at www.autobahnfluids.com

Actually , if you are going to get the 1Z polishes(or anything else for that matter), please get them here at the Autopia Store..Why not support this awesome site?

I do regularly and the customer service is top notch !!