View Full Version : Now THIS Is Autopian

Pages : 1 2 [3]

synergy
07-09-2004, 06:55 PM
My My My that`s one so fresh and so clean undercarriage

Bill D
07-09-2004, 08:38 PM
Originally posted by Pats300zx

Basically I used a dremel with a buffing pad, Tripoli, and White Rogue polishing compounds.

Is this what you used to polish the middle exhaust pipe? I have some of these. If so, you must have went through LOADS of them and must have taken you FOREVER:eek:

http://www.polsteins.com/dr1fepowh.html

imported_Intel486
07-09-2004, 09:46 PM
I plan on just painting the whole underside of my truck black when I get around to it... that should make it look a LOT better. Painted my trailer hitch black and that really make the back of my truck look better.

SilverLexus
07-09-2004, 10:29 PM
"Basically I used a dremel with a buffing pad, Tripoli, and White Rogue polishing compounds."

Now THATS Autopian. Good work!

Corey Bit Spank
07-09-2004, 11:28 PM
I give him credit.

But I give credit more to people that keep their daily driven cars looking 99% as good as a show car. Now that`s autopian.

LouisanaJeeper
07-09-2004, 11:39 PM
Originally posted by Intel486

I plan on just painting the whole underside of my truck black when I get around to it... that should make it look a LOT better. Painted my trailer hitch black and that really make the back of my truck look better.

do it man, try something like Herculiner bedliner on it. I did it to my stang and it looks good, and really helps keep the dirt from sticking

BlueDragonZ
07-10-2004, 12:24 AM
Pat, my Z is jealous. :p

That looks absolutely AMAZING. This is one area where I haven`t had a chance to get to yet.

hirosh
07-10-2004, 05:34 AM
damn, even this mustang owner is impressed! :p

but seriously, no matter what kind of car you drive, that is some serious dedication. i tried that once on my Mach1, and i got it to look half as descent. and i have less miles than him! then again, my Mach1 gets driven all the time, rain or shine.

and Pat, that`s one nice undercarriage!

Pats300zx
07-10-2004, 05:48 AM
That looks absolutely AMAZING.

Thanks for all the compliments everyone. The sad part is that once you get started you can`t stop lololol :D

It was pretty easy to do. Basically jack up the rear of the car and go to town. I have an open bed trailer now and that makes keeping it maintained very easy.

Its nice to show off at car shows. I have a mirror that I angle up so that people can see the suspension.

I just got some new chromed suspension pieces that I will be putting on at the end of the show season.

BlueDragonZ
07-10-2004, 11:07 PM
I changed my oil for the first time DIY today and it gave me a preview of whats under there. :eek:

Holly crap, I`ve got a lot of work ahead of me.

mnbv
07-11-2004, 03:12 AM
Originally posted by BlueDragonZ

I changed my oil for the first time DIY today and it gave me a preview of whats under there. :eek:

Holly crap, I`ve got a lot of work ahead of me.

same here, i have a ton more maintenence to do before I start there though. :up

jaybs02
07-11-2004, 06:02 AM
Originally posted by pugoman

Well said... exactly what I was going to say!

It`d be pretty simple keeping any car that clean after only 4000 miles of dry weather driving.

If he was over here in the UK and only wanted to drive it in dry weather the car would only have about 40 miles on the clock! :p

Look at where the guy is from.... Minnesota it snows there like

8- 10 months out of the year!!! :eek:

He has plenty of time to do the undercarriage :lol

But a nice job anyway

"J"