PDA

View Full Version : Calling all Auto Air fresheners!

Focusedonsound
10-14-2004, 08:05 AM
I have tried everything! The tacky hanging christmas tree...The simalar ones from Yankee Candle (which do smell nice i might add) ect. Nothing seems to last more than a few days.

What are some of the options out on the market that actually work! Something that I can spray once and it last 30+ days

It seems the smell of Natural look lasts longer then most air fresheners!

JaredPointer
10-14-2004, 08:28 AM
There was a thread on this not too long ago and some people said they had luck with those California air freshenes in the can. I bought one and put it under my seat and it has been smelling nice for a couple of weeks now. I`d say give it a try. You can get them at Wal-Mart, AutoZone, etc.

Focusedonsound
10-14-2004, 08:37 AM
Do they have all the normal Scents? Is this what your talking about http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/151031.jpg

Big Leegr
10-14-2004, 08:37 AM
PAC sell some liquid air fresheners (and even got an endorsement by the Fuzz as worthy of being named "Liquid Mullet." What more could you want? ).

JaredPointer
10-14-2004, 08:41 AM
Do they have all the normal Scents? Is this what your talking about http://www.walgreens.com/dbimagecache/151031.jpg

Yeah, that`s the one. There`s a lot of different scents too.

Luv-N-It
10-14-2004, 09:12 AM

THOSE ARE GOOD. I`VE HAD ONE FOR QUITE AWHILE, HOW LONG??, DON`T KNOW, BUT I GUARENTEE IT WILL LAST LONGER THAN 30 DYS.

brwill2004
10-14-2004, 10:00 AM
California Scents are real good. I was actually thinking of buying them in bulk, and selling them to customers. You can buy them in bulk from Sonny`s Direct car wash supplies.

kimwallace
10-14-2004, 10:30 AM
I use Fabreze (available at wal-mart, and alsmost everywhere) I have tried the auto version but like the version for household use better. It starts out as a "clean scent" and after a few days there is no distinct smell but the car still smells fresh.

OI812
10-14-2004, 03:56 PM
I`ve used PAC`s four star air freshener with success. Won`t last 30 days, but most people tell me it last about 2 weeks. PAC`s is a water based air freshener, and will not stain. You can get oil based air fresheners, but they may stain. The oil fresheners are suppose to last longer. I haven`t found anyone that sells them yet, and I have looked. I`ve been really happy with four star`s air fresheners, and four the size of the bottle you get and how much you use it will probably last 3 years.

G35stilez
10-14-2004, 06:55 PM
I like the Yankee Candle Car Jars personally.

For deodorizing I use Ozium which neutralizes bad air particles leaving a fresh scent (New Car Scent). I use it on all customers cars.

Rob Tomlin
10-20-2004, 11:17 PM
How close to the "new car scent" is the Ozium?

91LSMAN
10-20-2004, 11:22 PM
Leave an open bottle of Poorboys EX in your trunk!! :LOLOL :mohawk :beer

Car will smell great after that!!

scottabi
10-31-2004, 05:51 AM
Where did you pick up the ozium at? I currently use Megs Neutralizer and get great comments from customers. But I dont like the smell.
Thanks Scott

Poorboy
10-31-2004, 07:50 AM
I have tried everything! The tacky hanging christmas tree...The simalar ones from Yankee Candle (which do smell nice i might add) ect. Nothing seems to last more than a few days.

What are some of the options out on the market that actually work! Something that I can spray once and it last 30+ days

It seems the smell of Natural look lasts longer then most air fresheners!

Actually what i do is spray the Natural Look in to the carpets and brush it in ...
keeps the carpet fresh ...it also has anti-mold ingredient in it so that if you have gotten the carpet wet it will keep it nice smelling:D I also do this because my twins are notorious for spilling milk and leaving food under the seats, and by the time I notice the rotting food, I need to do a quick deodorizing.

ps i also spray it into the vents for the same reason;)