PDA

View Full Version : Einszett Waxpolish Soft Polish

andriver
07-03-2004, 04:26 PM
I ordered 1Z Waxpolish Soft about two weeks ago and finally received it this week. I ordered the polish from Detailers Paradise. Thanks Nick. Unfortunately, you can only order WS in 1 litre cans, nevertheless, Nick is nice enough to send a small plastic bottle for dispensing.

Today I decided to try WS on my 03 Grand Cherokee. The paint is in good condition. It was detailed about two months ago using MP & Glanz Wax. The surface did not have to be clayed. Here`s the process:

1. Washed with 1Z Perls.

2. WS applied by PC using an Orange Pad from TOL (First time using Orange Pad. Will comment later.)

3. Buffed with Autopia Khaki MF. Great all around towel :xyxthumbs .

4. Topped with Glanz Wax.

Waxpolish Soft goes on very nicely by PC. Set the speed to 4 and then kicked it up to 5. WS has some mild abrasives and carnuba. It does a good job of hiding swirls and minor imperfections.

Buffs off very easily. No dusting or streaking noted. After buffing, you will be amazed at the clarity and wetness of your paint. Metallic flake seems to jump at you. Great Product :up .

Topped off with Glanz Wax. I have learned to apply the wax very thinly to avoid streaking. When all is done, this is a great combination.

Note about the TOL Orange Pad: I had read mixed reviews about this pad. Nevertheless, I purchased a couple. I am impressed with this pad. I will continue using this pad. Nice compromise between a cutting and polishing pad :up .

I did take some pics of the Jeep. Unfortunately, it is cloudy today in Central Texas and the pics do not do the paint justice.

andriver
07-03-2004, 04:28 PM
Here`s another

andriver
07-03-2004, 04:29 PM
WS & Glanz makes the paint look wet.

andriver
07-03-2004, 04:31 PM
Another

andriver
07-03-2004, 04:33 PM
One more.

imported_jgv
07-03-2004, 05:40 PM
I`ve been using 1Z WP for more then a year, and yes, it`s a great product. What I don`t yet understand is why some of you use mild products with cutting/medium cutting pads. I usually apply it by hand or at best, the PC with a polishing pad, never an orange one...

andriver
07-03-2004, 08:05 PM
Jose, I was just playing with this new pad. They advertise it as a pad that can be used for polishing. Otherwise, I would have used a white pad.