PDA

View Full Version : mother`s reflection`s

northstar518
07-03-2004, 11:04 AM
anyone ever try mother`s reflection`s car polish,if so what did you think?

kbshadow
07-03-2004, 12:42 PM
Works very well, great shine, mild cleaners and cleans off the trim easy.

Thin coats seem to work best for me.

I think it`s the best one step out.

Bob

Stockton Ca

imported_Larry A
07-03-2004, 05:05 PM
Its a GREAT `1 step very easy to use.

bluemoon
07-15-2004, 11:01 PM
It is a great product to use. I wish I had found it sooner than I did. I will admit that the "feel" and lack of water beading does take some getting use to, but as Forrest has stated in hear many times, the finish is still being protected. I go more by how a wash mit glides over the surface and how easily the dirt comes off when washing as an indicater of a product protecting your paint then water beading anyway. It also seems to provide a great shine. We have gotten many nice comments on our cars since I started using it.

imported_Larry A
07-16-2004, 09:23 AM
Wax Wizzard a Australian car care forum says that Reflection is the best all purpose car polish.

Alfisti
07-17-2004, 02:46 AM
Originally posted by bluemoon

It is a great product to use. I wish I had found it sooner than I did. I will admit that the "feel" and lack of water beading does take some getting use to, but as Forrest has stated in hear many times, the finish is still being protected. I go more by how a wash mit glides over the surface and how easily the dirt comes off when washing as an indicater of a product protecting your paint then water beading anyway. It also seems to provide a great shine. We have gotten many nice comments on our cars since I started using it.

What do you mean about lack of beading, bluemoon? Does it still feel slick? What about gloss? :nixweiss

Has anyone else had experience with Reflections? :wavey

bluemoon
07-18-2004, 12:12 AM
Usually within a few weeks after applying Reflections, water beading starts to diminish. Also the smooth feel as you run your hand across the surface also starts to diminish. The gloss look is still thier and when washing the car, the wash mit slides across the surface easily and dirt washes of with no scrubbing, (which is what I read to be a truer way to tell if your paint still has protection versus how well it beads water) so I know the surface is still being protected. Before I started useing Reflections I read in hear several times that this is what to expect with Reflections, so I was not shocked when I noticed it on my vehicles, I had to just remind myself what I had read. Forrest has explained in hear several times why Reflections "acts" this way much better than I ever could. For me this stuff goes on and off extemely easy, provides a shine that my wife and I both like, as well as get comments from others as to how nice our paint looks. An added bonus is that it wipes off of black trim without staining if you get some on by accident. Like I stated before I wish I had found Reflections earlier than I did.