PDA

View Full Version : Eagle One Tire shine for wheel wells?

NorcalZ71
07-02-2004, 09:23 PM
i gave this a quick try yesterday, just sprayed a semi light coat of the stuff on the front wheel well of my moms suburban and left it. a day later, after having been driven around our town that is torn apart right now with construction and dust, the well is very clean. it has a nice semi gloss look with very little residue leftover, ill bet if i had let it sit overnight and then buffed with a towel there would be none. anyone else try this stuff? i am going to wash it off and give it a real go tomorrow maybe, seems like good stuff. :D havent even tried it on tires yet

GoodnClean
07-03-2004, 12:19 AM
Its okay, the sprayer throws too much product around for my tastes, I prefer Stoners Trim Shine or More Shine Less Time for wheelwells.

Pats300zx
07-03-2004, 05:52 AM
I would recommend something cheaper for wheel wells. I use Armour All Tire Foam. Very easy to spray into the wheel well, leaves a great shine, and can be obtained at most retailers for less than $2.50.

I can see how the EOTS sprayer would be hard to reach into the wheel well.

04BlackAV
07-03-2004, 06:56 AM
I use it on the cladding and sail panels of my AV and works well there with no streaks on to the paint after a rain.But for the wheel wells it`s cheap ol` Armor All for me.

TN9thSi
07-03-2004, 07:39 AM
I use it on the front wheel wells of my Mazda6 (the rears are some kind of a fabric type material. I just turn the wheels all the away to the right or left and use a tire swipe with TireShine on it. Works great and keeps the wells relatively clean.

SilverBelle04
07-03-2004, 08:50 AM
I just spray Armol All into the wheelwell. After the first time i tried this, i was very impressed/surprised on how good it still looked after a few days of driving.

Bob

Bill D
07-03-2004, 09:22 AM
Better yet, something like Mop and Glo floor shine, no dust attraction and won`t wash off with even the slightest rain. Do a search on this topic. We discussed it as a good repalcement for EK. I tried the tire spray and foam stuff for a long time, always disappointing. I recently saw a generic floor shine product in a gallon for about $6 ! at BJ Wholesale Club :up

NorcalZ71
07-03-2004, 12:16 PM
haha well ill have to give these others a try. i dont even know how much the stuff cost, i was just shopping with my mom one day and decided to pick some up since i had no tire shine left and my dad wanted it for his tires. i guess i shouldnt if its expensive.

its not really a problem to reach in there though w/ a lifted ride :)