PDA

View Full Version : My Basket of products - what combo?

ResidualFreedom
07-02-2004, 12:06 PM
What would you guys say the "Ultimate Package" would be with regards to the following products.

Liquid Glass

SG

AIO

Wolfgang polish

Wolfgang Sealant

P21S Carnuba Wax

P21S Polish

DACP

SFP

NXT

poorboy`s polish

poorboy`s EX

poorboy`s EX-p

Basically what would you consider the best combo out of these products? I know the P21S is pure Carnuba so it will not have the durability that the sealants do.

I have a black show car to detail for Darknights (a car show in Toronto) so durability isn`t the main factor for that car, I`m going to use the P21S I think. I also have a few high end cars that would prefer the durabilty in their finish so if I could get two suggestions one for "show car quality" and the other for "durability"..

Thanks Everybody any advice is appreciated..

Patrick

ZaneO
07-02-2004, 12:39 PM
That question is really too subjective. No one can tell you what the best combination is for different cars. All of those products are high quality and will work well. I would say that AIO/SG will probably have the greatest durability.

ResidualFreedom
07-02-2004, 01:38 PM
Understood I though it was a little too vauge after I wrote the thread.. I am just curious with thoes products, which would use use in which situation? I understand the condition of the paint has alot to do with the preperation, but for example : we are just talking about polish and portection. For aguremants sake all of the swirls and scratches are out or severly minimized..

On Black I like the combo of....

Bright colours, like red and yellow work well with....

White .......

Silver......

Show Car.....I figure the durability factor goes out the window for instant perfection..

I apologize for the broad question in the first thread... I didn`t give too much info at all..

Thanks for the tip on the Klasse Twins, I am using them now and loving the results:xyxthumbs

paco
07-02-2004, 02:11 PM
No apologies needed.

Basically, no one can really answer that question about which is the ultimate combo. It`s really a matter of personal opinion. All the products you have on there are very high quality so it`s not easy to say drop X product.

I`ve haven`t used all of those yet but based on public opinion here. I`d say go Poorboy EX-P topped off with P21S, if needed.

Did you buy all those products already or are you planning on it. Being in the GTA as well, I have been thinking about getting some EX-P, Wolfgang etc. From the list, it seems like you bought them from e-shine, right? That`s quite the product line after only have been a member for a couple of months!

Really, anyone of those combo will produce really good results.

Paco

ResidualFreedom
07-03-2004, 03:59 AM
I have been dealing with Chirs and his team at e-shine, a great guy and a real pleasure to do business with.

And yes, I do have all of thoes products here. I just want to start playn` around with combos, I have access to a scrap yard for parts for practicing, and before and afters..

Thanks for the replys..

Nickshades
07-03-2004, 04:30 AM
Try the Pinnacle Souveran Wax, I`ve heard good things on black cars. Just another option to add to your already established collection.

Nick